Another Underground Racing TT Gallardo headed to Dallas Texas.

Thanks to Danny for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his LP 550 and send it here from Dallas Texas. Not sure what it is about Dallas TX but we are getting a lot of builds from that area. So this car started out as a LP 550-2. This TT Gallardo is setup with the Underground Racing Stage 3 system with a FULL built engine and Race heads. It will make an easy 1100 whp on 93 octane and we will stop the power at 1250 whp to keep the street clutch happy for a long time. This system also has the Motec ECU a few other tricks, one being that we converted it to AWD. Might see some videos of this car soon out on the streets in the Dallas area.

This setup comes with a 2 year 24k mile warranty. This build also only took 6 weeks. We plan to have it wrapped up by next Wednesday which will be the 6 week mark to the day from when we got the car. Not bad with a shop full of over 50 Lambo/Audi/ Ferrari projects going on :icon_thumleft:

For any build information you guys can reach me anytime!

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

DannyYoo_zpsf565ebd9.jpg Danny2012LP550_03_zpse5394ae7.jpg Danny2012LP550_02_zps6d63e154.jpg Danny2012LP550_01_zps73a10c50.jpg

Danny, your time has finally come my friend!!

Enjoy in the best of health, keep us posted on your impressions, and get ready for the ride of your life!!

Nice job UR on a 6 week build. That is very impressive given the kind of build.

Danny, your time has finally come my friend!!

Enjoy in the best of health, keep us posted on your impressions, and get ready for the ride of your life!!

Nice job UR on a 6 week build. That is very impressive given the kind of build.

Thanks Fadi. It's going to be a long weekend.

Congrats Danny !

Hope to see this one in person sometime soon. Car looks great !!

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats Danny !

Hope to see this one in person sometime soon. Car looks great !!

Thanks guys. The shipper just called me and said he was about 4 hours away. He said he was too tired to make it tonight. Felt like slapping him through the phone. Anyways he is coming around lunch time tomorrow. His last words to me were "your car looks very fast". Makes me wonder if these guys sneak out the cars at the truck stop, drive the hell out of our cars, and then load them back up in the am before delivery. I know I would.

Thanks guys. The shipper just called me and said he was about 4 hours away. He said he was too tired to make it tonight. Felt like slapping him through the phone. Anyways he is coming around lunch time tomorrow. His last words to me were "your car looks very fast". Makes me wonder if these guys sneak out the cars at the truck stop, drive the hell out of our cars, and then load them back up in the am before delivery. I know I would.

Congrats I'm sure you won't be sleeping at all tonight! While taking the car for a spin would be incredibly fun I would hope exact mileage is recorded when the car is picked up. Just to ensure when the car is delivered you would know if it was taken for late night joy rides!

I've had a tuff time with every shipping company except the one time UGR found me an enclosed shipper for super deal and did everything they promised me.

All the other shippers rubbed me the wrong way. I'm sure UGR got you a good one!!

You will love the car and I'm sure enjoy the new found speed! Congrats

Kevin- I've been a Heffner loyalist for many many years..But I must say you are putting out some incredible TTs.

I NEVER get tired of seeing your work..Your tireless dedication to ongoing improvement is admirable. Unlike some tuners you never rest on your laurels.

Cheers

J

P.S Danny Congrats on your TTG!! It's gorgeous .

That would be sooo frustrating as he was so close. If you were able to get any sleep last night ,today will be a really exciting day.

I have had some drivers say some pretty dumb things. UR uses the best out there so I am sure all will be good with your car.

Like Kisco said.. get us a report soon!

Not to make any excuses, but sounds like driver had a long run and didn't wanna put his semi and your car into a wall.

The car looks incredible, and we all look forward to hearing how she goes! Also, vids please!

Alright guys don't have any videos yet as I need to get a GoPro but would like to give you my first impressions. First off its fast as fcuk. Some idot in a Corvette pulled up next to me. I had just got on the highway for the first time. Didn't even have time to turn up the boost. He pulled up next to me, I hit Corsa and ESC, then hit the gas and poof I was gone. This is the best money I ever spent. The power is so linear, smooth, and keeps pulling and pulling. When not hitting the gas hard you cannot tell this car is modded. The only difference is the sound of the turbos. Love that sound.

For everyone on the fence waiting for a reason to get TT's or worried that getting TT's is a one way ticket to getting divorced, I say do it. No reason to wait. You might kill 2 birds with 1 stone. For all of you who are going to get TT's but done know which tuner to go with call me. I have rode in 3 different Gallardos tuned by 3 different companies. Hands down the UGR build wins. Its so refined yet is so powerful. THe build quality looks amazing, the power is shocking, and the most important part is that the communication between you and the owner of the company is non-stop. Very rarely did I have to call Kevin. Even after he got my money. He called with constant updates, he answers all of your questions, he addressed all of my concerns and requests. Look when you are spending 30k to 120k on making your car faster in one shot you want a couple of things. You want your ass kissed, you want to have all of your questions answered, and you want the OWNER of the company to be the one making promises and backing up the work. These are all of the things I experienced over the last 6 weeks. Note my build was a Stage 3 build w/race heads, AWD conversion, had the car lowered, and my wheels painted . It was done in exactly 6 weeks. Not a day longer. Absolutely amazing. Can't thank Kevin and everyone at UGR enough. Will report back after the first full day of driving.

I agree with Danny. I've had my UGR TT for over a year and have put 8k miles on it. It runs like stock and is faster than anything out there on pump gas. Kevin and KC are the best at what they do, including post sales customer service.

There are a half dozen or so in DFW so lets set up a breakfast one day soon.

Alright guys don't have any videos yet as I need to get a GoPro but would like to give you my first impressions. First off its fast as fcuk. Some idot in a Corvette pulled up next to me. I had just got on the highway for the first time. Didn't even have time to turn up the boost. He pulled up next to me, I hit Corsa and ESC, then hit the gas and poof I was gone. This is the best money I ever spent. The power is so linear, smooth, and keeps pulling and pulling. When not hitting the gas hard you cannot tell this car is modded. The only difference is the sound of the turbos. Love that sound.

For everyone on the fence waiting for a reason to get TT's or worried that getting TT's is a one way ticket to getting divorced, I say do it. No reason to wait. You might kill 2 birds with 1 stone. For all of you who are going to get TT's but done know which tuner to go with call me. I have rode in 3 different Gallardos tuned by 3 different companies. Hands down the UGR build wins. Its so refined yet is so powerful. THe build quality looks amazing, the power is shocking, and the most important part is that the communication between you and the owner of the company is non-stop. Very rarely did I have to call Kevin. Even after he got my money. He called with constant updates, he answers all of your questions, he addressed all of my concerns and requests. Look when you are spending 30k to 120k on making your car faster in one shot you want a couple of things. You want your ass kissed, you want to have all of your questions answered, and you want the OWNER of the company to be the one making promises and backing up the work. These are all of the things I experienced over the last 6 weeks. Note my build was a Stage 3 build w/race heads, AWD conversion, had the car lowered, and my wheels painted . It was done in exactly 6 weeks. Not a day longer. Absolutely amazing. Can't thank Kevin and everyone at UGR enough. Will report back after the first full day of driving.

Good to hear! Congrats again

Great first impression Danny !

Post some pictures when you can

I agree with Danny. I've had my UGR TT for over a year and have put 8k miles on it. It runs like stock and is faster than anything out there on pump gas. Kevin and KC are the best at what they do, including post sales customer service.

There are a half dozen or so in DFW so lets set up a breakfast one day soon.

I think you win the prize Scott for the most miles put on a UR TT car in a year. That's impressive!

Haha love it. First time on the HWY and you blast it!!!

I think you win the prize Scott for the most miles put on a UR TT car in a year. That's impressive!

I get a 25k mile warranty so I might as well use it. I drive it almost every day it isn't raining. Ill be taking it to Austin in the fall. There is no reason not to drive it (other than when I need a little more room).

I get a 25k mile warranty so I might as well use it. I drive it almost every day it isn't raining. Ill be taking it to Austin in the fall. There is no reason not to drive it (other than when I need a little more room).

That's Awesome !! :icon_thumleft:

Glad to hear it was everything you expected, Danny. Now let the fun begin!!!

Stay safe and enjoy brother. :icon_thumleft:

All right guys another update. This car is amazing. Yesterday was driving south on Central Expressway for you Dallas boys around 2pm on Sunday. Lots of people out. Was slowing down so I could make some room for a pull. Just about to hit it and decided to take one last look for cops. What do I see in my rear view mirror a red and white crotch rocket. I gladly slow down and wait. He pulls up next to and smiles. We both hit it about the same time. I may have gotten a small jump. From 60 to 150 we were neck and neck. The look on the guys face when we both let off was priceless. I knew exactly what he was thinking. Sh!t that car is fast.

Fast forward to today. Went and took a couple of friends for rides. First was a buddy of mine. He has a Ducati 1199 so he is no stranger to fast vehicles. His response after the first pull was i think your car may be faster than my bike.

Drop him off and went and picked up a buddy who bought his aventador at the same time I bought my G. It's important to note that my buddy and his son have their own racing team. Don't know what it is called but they look like F-1 cars with Honda 4cylinder turbocharged engines. His response was that he has never been in a faster car. He is now deciding on TTing his aventador or buying a G and doing the stage 3. Also took out his son who is still and avid racer. His response was that he has never been in a car that had enough HP unitl riding in my car.

I think the thing that impressed me the most was that over the last couple of days Kevin called me Sat, Sunday, and today. Constantly checking to see if everything was ok. To see if i had any more questions. To make sure i didnt want to tweak anything to better suit my driving style. I think that in itself speaks volumes about Kevin and his company.

Bottom line this has been one of the experiences for me and I owe it to the guys on this forum and UGR. Can't wait to get a video cam so I can post some videos. Anyone deciding on a tuner. Call me. I now know why the guys who have UGR cars go back to UGR for car 2, 3, and 4.

All right guys another update. This car is amazing. Yesterday was driving south on Central Expressway for you Dallas boys around 2pm on Sunday. Lots of people out. Was slowing down so I could make some room for a pull. Just about to hit it and decided to take one last look for cops. What do I see in my rear view mirror a red and white crotch rocket. I gladly slow down and wait. He pulls up next to and smiles. We both hit it about the same time. I may have gotten a small jump. From 60 to 150 we were neck and neck. The look on the guys face when we both let off was priceless. I knew exactly what he was thinking. Sh!t that car is fast.

Fast forward to today. Went and took a couple of friends for rides. First was a buddy of mine. He has a Ducati 1199 so he is no stranger to fast vehicles. His response after the first pull was i think your car may be faster than my bike.

Drop him off and went and picked up a buddy who bought his aventador at the same time I bought my G. It's important to note that my buddy and his son have their own racing team. Don't know what it is called but they look like F-1 cars with Honda 4cylinder turbocharged engines. His response was that he has never been in a faster car. He is now deciding on TTing his aventador or buying a G and doing the stage 3. Also took out his son who is still and avid racer. His response was that he has never been in a car that had enough HP unitl riding in my car.

I think the thing that impressed me the most was that over the last couple of days Kevin called me Sat, Sunday, and today. Constantly checking to see if everything was ok. To see if i had any more questions. To make sure i didnt want to tweak anything to better suit my driving style. I think that in itself speaks volumes about Kevin and his company.

Bottom line this has been one of the experiences for me and I owe it to the guys on this forum and UGR. Can't wait to get a video cam so I can post some videos. Anyone deciding on a tuner. Call me. I now know why the guys who have UGR cars go back to UGR for car 2, 3, and 4.

:icon_super:

Congratulations on your build! I am glad to hear Kevin has been every bit helpful with you as he has been with me. Still waiting on mine but I really appreciate the write up and input.

Have fun and enjoy it in good health!