Guess who's back?

Allan-Herbie

He will be dead soon. He will come around a corner some day and find an obstruction in the road and will toss himself like a rainbow.

Nope. Problem with assholes like him is, THEY kill people but don't die

Allan please un-ban him and then send him a PM inviting him to come back. We need to hear more about this ride.

Nope. Problem with assholes like him is, THEY kill people but don't die

Yeah, I was thinking that as I hit send on the response that day. All sorts of people up there trying to enjoy that ribbon of road, sad that this ding dong could possibly ruin it for everyone.

Yeah, I was thinking that as I hit send on the response that day. All sorts of people up there trying to enjoy that ribbon of road, sad that this ding dong could possibly ruin it for everyone.

What really sucks is those trash bins he's racing by are in front of home owners driveways. That fuckwad is inches from nailing some poor family backing out blind.

What really sucks is those trash bins he's racing by are in front of home owners driveways. That fuckwad is inches from nailing some poor family backing out blind.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Some angry homeowner is going to hear him coming, and throw a black painted 6" x 6" x 12' wood beam across the road and let him eat it. And or, oops, I dropped a bag of sand out of the back of my pickup, right on the inside apex of this blind corner.

With all the shit that goes on in CA, I don't see how this guy hasn't gotten a talkin-to by the local PD.

Seriously, what are the local LEO doing? Video and written evidence of reckless driving, speeding, crossing a double yellow line, and plenty of inspection/emissions violations. How has he not been arrested yet?

This guy is what we in our industry term a cancer. He is of no legitimate benefit to the car community and furthers the stereotype of people with fast/modified cars as being reckless and self centered with no care for human life. I know 20 people who loved cars that died in unfortunate wrecks that I would trade this twat for. Just know if, or better when, he kills a person(s) the evidence he has provided on social media will grant him a life sentence.

Best