Custom Countach in depth video

Allan-Herbie

I like the wheel size, that was about it. I hate the dash, the spoiler etc. The SVR style intake is cool, but I doubt it does much for power on the car.

I love the SV style bonnet, and no doubt it adds power at speed. The wheel size and wheel gap look great, love some of the detailing, I like the little ducktail, although I think Id try it without the rear wing,I like the black wing underportion. The interior dash is over kill, but works with his whole package. The car looks meticulous in its execution.

did you notice the slight over front fender beside the front door jam? I also noticed the one piece front bumper... looks like a easier conversion than the whole one piece deal...

I assume it raises up some to drive? I do like the idea for the interior but too much for an older car IMO. I think the exterior looks great.

Could the Diablo one be made to fit? The car in the vid appears to be owned by the owner of the veloceweb place. He might sell them and they are not listed or it could just be a small mod from the Diablo?

He also references "The Circuit Wolf" cartoon a lot which appears to be an old popular manga racing cartoon. I found this that looks like a picture of all the cars from the show. Could be an indicator to some of their admiration of the CT and the Wolf CT that seems to be replicated over there.

Here is the homepage translated

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...w.veloceweb.net

post-71271-1374155806.jpg

post-71271-1374155817.jpg