Virtual Aventador Configurator 2.0

Destructo

That's simply crazy, well done LamboCARS :icon_thumleft:

Being a bit crazy makes life so much more bearable ... right ? Lol

great, another day wasted playing with the Veneno kit.

Bingo...

I aim to please ... told you to have fun didn't I ... and I'm still not done, some really special things are just around the corner, so you'll be wasting a lot more time next week, trust me :eusa_dance:

Looks good in white by the way ...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
Some very nice configurations have been made ... really like that interior inside the Oro Adonis car ... I think I'll add this to the list later on, thanks for the concept.

I have been working on some new material, for on I added Sesto Elemento style wheels to the list ... and something really spectacular :

aventador_veneno_4.jpg

I created a virtual bodykit along the lines of the amazing Lamborghini Veneno ... I guess you either love it or hate it ... but it looks really impressive if you ask me ... and I put it on the famous Aventador wrap ... thanks again for allowing me to put it in the list Kris, really appreciate it.

Have fun : Veneno style Roadster

I've been hanging behind the scenes for a while. But seeing this design upgrade makes me so proud to have been part of the original.

Awesome job with the configuration.

Eddie-DD

I've been hanging behind the scenes for a while. But seeing this design upgrade makes me so proud to have been part of the original.

Eddie-DD

Eddie! The man, the myth, the legend. Good to see you on here Brother!

For those who don't know, Eddie designed my wrap. He did Team Salamone's Chrome wrap, and after seeing the quality work he did for Bryan, I reached out to get my own design. Eddie is the man! :icon_thumleft:

Eddie-DD

Thank you so much for your appreciation on my configurator, really means a lot to me coming from the person who actually created this wrap, which is absolutely amazing ... I'm still kicking myself for not driving down to Italy to have seen it in real life!

In fact I just added some more full body wraps ... for one an Aventador Police Edition

aventador_police_1.jpg

Lamborghini Aventador Police Edition

And a well known combination of blue and orange ...

aventador_blu_arancio.jpg

Lamborghini Aventador Blu e Arancio

You might enjoy turning the latter one into a race car with some of the 'Aerodynamic' options :icon_thumleft:

A lot of work went into adding several new options in the Virtual Car Configurator ...

check out the brushed aluminum wrap, the matte purple wrap, updated Q-Citura stitching, Elegante Plus interior option, LB-Works aerodynamic kit, PUR Wheels and visible stitching on front exterior view ...

lb_works_aventador_configurator_1.jpg

(I will be adding these wheels ... and the Pirelli P Zero script later on ...)

New Elegante Plus option for the interior:

aventador_elegante_plus_configurator_1.j

Updated Q-Citura stitching ... now also on the wall behind the seats and on the roof inside the Coupé

aventador_q_citura_configurator_1.jpg

And now you can also see the custom shade stitching on the seats on the front exterior view ... custom steering wheel is next.

Have some more fun ...

Just had way too much fun in there. White Roadster on red interior w/ all carbon bits. 50th front and rear with Veneno Wing. Oh and it is sitting on red calipers and gold dione wheels. Carbon roof and mirrors and I give you perfection!

Now how do I post my pics here? I can't seem to save them off of your site or copy a URL over.

Just had way too much fun in there. White Roadster on red interior w/ all carbon bits. 50th front and rear with Veneno Wing. Oh and it is sitting on red calipers and gold dione wheels. Carbon roof and mirrors and I give you perfection!

Now how do I post my pics here? I can't seem to save them off of your site or copy a URL over.

I'm working on a 'safe' and a 'print' option now ... should be done by next weekend ...

I'm working on a 'safe' and a 'print' option now ... should be done by next weekend ...

NOOOOOOOO I NEED IT NOW.

Ok that was a bit irrational! I will wait patiently until then and then build the car out again!