Canadian Countaches

rhyno

I thought I would start a thread about Canadian Countach's! I have done a lot of searching to buy one and have come across some cool cars! Time to share.

First up.... A car for sale on kijij in Calgary. Had a blow motor and all fixed up. Original was white and was painted dark blue. Also might have had a sunroof installed but now removed! Aftermarket subwoofer installed in the passenger footwell.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

that dark blue is gorgeous!

but it needs a euro bumper conversion.

Nice cars! You should of kept your white Anniversary..

Yes I should have. I ended up trading the Countach in on my 2004 Gallardo so at the time it was the right thing to do. I sure do miss the Countach!!!

My old 25th Anniversary KLA12446

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes I should have. I ended up trading the Countach in on my 2004 Gallardo so at the time it was the right thing to do. I sure do miss the Countach!!!

My old 25th Anniversary KLA12446

image.jpg

image.jpg

I remember being on the Running of the Bulls in my first SV, going through Yosemite!... Im trying to drive as quickly as I can but my wife is screaming at me to slow down! Im yelling back at her, " There is a Countach up my ass thats going to run us over! How fast can I possibly be going! " And there you were.. Nice car..

I remember being on the Running of the Bulls in my first SV, going through Yosemite!... Im trying to drive as quickly as I can but my wife is screaming at me to slow down! Im yelling back at her, " There is a Countach up my ass thats going to run us over! How fast can I possibly be going! " And there you were.. Nice car..

If you think that's something, you should have seen him hang with the big boys driving a Jalpa.

Back in 08 he had a problem with his G, jumped in his Jalpa and kept up with the pack driving through the mountains.

The young lad has some serious driving skills.

Do you know the VIN of the Blue QV? Looks like it has the same rear engine deck lid that mine has, so it has to be close to my VIN. :-)

Here was HLA12143 that was for sale back around 2009 in BC. Not sure if it stayed in Canada or went someplace else. Car only had 4435 km on the clock when I was looking at it.

DSC07389.JPG

DSC07374.JPG

DSC07399.JPG

That sure was a fun trip! It took lots of work to keep up with Diablos but it was just amazing to rev a Countach to redline and listen to that music. Your old SV was a sweet car but I like your new one better!

If you think that's something, you should have seen him hang with the big boys driving a Jalpa.

Back in 08 he had a problem with his G, jumped in his Jalpa and kept up with the pack driving through the mountains.

The young lad has some serious driving skills.

Thanks Darren!

I had that Jalpa going as fast as I could but the lack of brakes made it hard to keep up! You guys are making me miss my old Lambos! I need to change this.

Do you know the VIN of the Blue QV? Looks like it has the same rear engine deck lid that mine has, so it has to be close to my VIN. :-)

Here was HLA12143 that was for sale back around 2009 in BC. Not sure if it stayed in Canada or went someplace else. Car only had 4435 km on the clock when I was looking at it.

Mike I did not get the VIN for the blue Countach.

The red with gold wheels looks nice, very 80's!

Old Lambos are best! Took me awhile to realise it, but I finally did.

ive been saying that when you were going through the murcie and the g... lol. :)

ive been saying that when you were going through the murcie and the g... lol. :)

But now those are old.. So I want a 6 spd Murci and a 6 spd G :icon_mrgreen:

anyone knows one of these 2 black QVs ?

I recently saw a video of the one with the black aftermarket wheels on youtube. Looks nice, but needs stock wheels.

Hey Mike

I also looked at this one in 2007 at Weissach. car was finally sold to someone in Ontario in 2009 or 10.

Jeff

Hey Mike

I also looked at this one in 2007 at Weissach. car was finally sold to someone in Ontario in 2009 or 10.

Jeff

That car was for sale in Marco Island by a retired Pontiac dealer, Florida around 2004 I beleive. So it did not make it thru to Cancda right away?the pict here show the car in the same conditions as in 2004

• 3 months later...
That was fast!

I check autotrader.ca every week if not more often for Countach or Diablo. That Kulu one wasn't even up for 3 days. He says he got 150k for it. FI? 150k? hmmm......

The Mississauga car.....is it for sale? That's a heck of a lot closer to me than Calgary!