Cool sounds of an Underground Racing TT SV on the street in FL.

It's a shame the Aventador does not sound as good as the Murcielago...that V12 is just singing. Very....humm...musical!? ;)

Car sounds awesome!!! What the hell was up with that corolla at :30 just chilling perpendicular to the traffic?

Car sounds awesome!!! What the hell was up with that corolla at :30 just chilling perpendicular to the traffic?

Excuse me, but this is a car forum and that is clearly a Lexus GS300. Now do 30 push ups and apologize to Porter in a PM with a picture of you holding a french loaf.

Best

Wish I would have done more video of this car while it was here. This was a full built setup making aprox 1200 whp on pump gas.

How does this car compare performance wise, to a LP570 TT on pump gas @ 1150 whp ...

Any chance it will run a 3.8X second 60 - 130 mph ... On pump gas???

How does this car compare performance wise, to a LP570 TT on pump gas @ 1150 whp ...

Any chance it will run a 3.8X second 60 - 130 mph ... On pump gas???

I'm not sure. I know the car was extremely fast on pump gas. Traction wasn't that great from 60 on the high pump setting. I couldn't imagine how bad it would have sucked if it were only 2wd.

Fcuking Crazy!

Why is it that most people TT the Gallardo vs Murci?

I think some of the reason is we have mostly done all of our marketing with the TT Gallardo's. We never tried to push the Murci platform out there much. I know that the LP Murci is a great car with TT's. They work as good as the Gallardos as far as having stock derivability, extremely fast and reliable. At first we did struggle a bit with getting the clutch on the E gears like we wanted but once we got it figured out, IMO its smoother than stock. We really got the carbon clutch setup dialed in nicely in the Egear Murci's.