DFW TTGs

scoote69

I know there are at least 7 TTGs in the DFW area. How about we meet for breakfast next weekend ? We could then go for a quick drive around some great roads. Of course anyone is welcome, you don't need a TTG, and feel free to bring wives, significant others etc.

Does anyone know when Lambo and Ferrari of Dallas are having their next events?

I know there are at least 7 TTGs in the DFW area. How about we meet for breakfast next weekend ? We could then go for a quick drive around some great roads. Of course anyone is welcome, you don't need a TTG, and feel free to bring wives, significant others etc.

Does anyone know when Lambo and Ferrari of Dallas are having their next events?

Scott count me in. I think a couple from Lambo Talk are coming as well.

Danny.

Damn... wish I didn't have prior plans this Sat

We are flexible. There is an mp4 owner that wants to join us. Let us know when is good for you. I'm usually free both Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Ripper, I'm assuming Kevin may be hinting at the TT blancpain that may possibly head to dfw!

Really ? Hmmm :eusa_think:

You guys in Texas don't play! I am convinced that me and Kisco need to move to Texas.

2 TTGs and an MP4 going to breakfast and a drive this Sunday if anyone wants to join us.

2 TTGs and an MP4 going to breakfast and a drive this Sunday if anyone wants to join us.

I think one more MP4, CTS-V, and a Plastic mess-06 might join. Starting to get interesting.

I think one more MP4, CTS-V, and a Plastic mess-06 might join. Starting to get interesting.

The auto correct on my phone is puzzling at times. Another MP4, CTS-V, and a Plastic mess-06 are joining.

The auto correct on my phone is puzzling at times. Another MP4, CTS-V, and a Plastic mess-06 are joining.

:lol2:

Have fun guys

:lol2:

Have fun guys

I wish I'd seen this to meet up! My G is here in NC, but I was in Dallas over the weekend visiting friends and left late Sunday afternoon...

The sound if bait hitting the water :icon_thumleft:

That jig is aaaa spinnnninnn...

On a serious note. That car is really Fing sweet! Saw at the dealership when I drove past it one day and almost broke my neck trying to look at it as I drove by.

The sound of bait hitting the water :icon_thumleft:

You know, I think the real art, is in how masterful Kevin is, at casting said bait ...

It's always a pleasure watching a professional work ...

But any way you slice it ... STS + UGR (Stage ??) ... And ... Keiphers has a permanent grin on his face!!!

You know, I think the real art, is in how masterful Kevin is, at casting said bait ...

It's always a pleasure watching a professional work ...

But any way you slice it ... STS + UGR (Stage ??) ... And ... Keiphers has a permanent grin on his face!!!

Tell me about it! That Kevin guy got me by offering to lower my

first 570 if I did a TT kit, which I did with a bolt on kit. Look at me know,

on my second 570 with a fully kitted Stage 3 :eusa_dance: