Adding some bling

rhyno

So Roy hooked me up with some clear marker lights for my Roadster. I bought some orange bulbs and instant bling! I do need to buy some new screws that look a little better.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Next up I needed new tires. Tires for the roadster are hard to come by and the original rims look dated. I started hunting around for newer style wheels and I found a set in Vancouver for an amazing deal. Factory original LP670 SV wheels with only 2000km on them!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot damn those SV wheels looks great on there!

Great on where? All I see are a couple of wheel wells with wheels. I want to see the whole car.

I will get pics when she is out of the shop. We just put them on one side to see if they will fit. I should have pics on Friday

Before seeing the pics I was thinking those wheels would look way off on the Diablo but that is hot. Especially the black on purple! Looking forward to more pics!

You should put in the stealth bulbs that look clear until u turn them on, then they light up orange.

I wanted to do that but Canadian tire didn't have any, I will search for some next week!

Wow, wheels look awesome, great find! I love how Lamborghini screws all rust, especially the ones in the grilles. Guess they ran out of money by the time they got to the fasteners.

If you do not mind me asking what did you pay for those SV wheels? I am looking for a set but do not want to pay retail...nice Corsa's on them as well!