Adding some bling

rhyno

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modo, I re sent the pm!

Thanks Chipster and Whiteout! I think she looks amazing. I would love to lower her but its just not practical if I lost the front end lift.

That's a pretty good deal for the ADV wheels and they look great!

Found this pic online of my Diablo....

post-1321-1380487514_thumb.jpg

perfect as is!

may be just a bit lower...

please please do not put a wing on it!

the car will only look higher with a wing

NO WING, Please resist the urge to play with it. Its damn perfect. (except for the wheels, you should sell me those ;) )

Lamborghinisti,

Don't castrate da bull! Put on a wing and wear a black silk shirt! :D

Your VT Roadster looks great. I have to admit, I really like the wheels...but I'm just not a black wheels kinda guy.

I wonder what they would look like in OEM Lambo silver?

Are they OEM sizes or are they larger.....requiring lowering the car.

Shamile

Shamile, the wheels are OEM 670 SV wheels so 18". It is not lowered, the only thing I changed is the wheels and it sit's really nice.

Haha the wing debate is on! At first I was really upset that this roadster did not have a wing. I'm a big wing guy and I thought for sure I will add one. Since I bought the car and have driven it around for a few weeks I think I will leave it as is. With no wing you really see the lines of the rear of the car, the fenders and curves are sweet!

Shamile, the wheels are OEM 670 SV wheels so 18". It is not lowered, the only thing I changed is the wheels and it sit's really nice.

Haha the wing debate is on! At first I was really upset that this roadster did not have a wing. I'm a big wing guy and I thought for sure I will add one. Since I bought the car and have driven it around for a few weeks I think I will leave it as is. With no wing you really see the lines of the rear of the car, the fenders and curves are sweet!

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Lamborghinisti,

That's good to know about the wheels. As you know the PS2's are no longer available in 17"....in fact no later Diablo fronts are available. When my tires wear out, 18" wheels I will have to go. I've seen many different types of Murci wheels which look great but your choice really suits the wild lines of Roadster.

Now...about that wing....lol :D

Shamile

Lamborghinisti,

Don't castrate da bull! Put on a wing and wear a black silk shirt! :D

Shamile

Wouldn't it be circumcised? :lol2:

+1 for a silk shirt. However, any color will do.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks Perfect just get some bigger brakes.

Haha that picture does make it look like it does need bigger brakes! No need to upgrade to bigger brakes for me so they will remain stock.

• 2 months later...

I had leaky shocks so I sent all six to Jeff Leblond in Arizona. He has found out that 4 of the 6 have bad electronics so he is going through them all from the ground up and they will be perfect in a couple weeks! If you have a leaky shock then give Jeff a call, he is super nice and very passionate about the brand!

I'm also having Fabspeed make up an exhaust system for my Roadster! Christmas this year will be full of new Lambo parts lol.

My local shop is going to make a short video of all the work they are putting into my car and I will also be interviewed for the video.