Free JRZ coilovers

Fabspeed_Motorsport

Hey guys,

i am working with JRZ to put together an install guide for the LP550/560/570 cars. The catch is I need the car here in house. All you would need to pay for is the installation! Please let me know if you are interested! I'd like to get a car here next week if possible. I will need the car for around week.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a hell of a deal. Somebody is going to be veeeeery happy.

That's a hell of a deal. Somebody is going to be veeeeery happy.

Patiently waiting for David's text back...:)

Patiently waiting for David's text back...:)

Sorry Fadi, I already jumped on it.

J/k! :icon_mrgreen: Hope it works out for you!

Hey guys,

i am working with JRZ to put together an install guide for the LP550/560/570 cars. The catch is I need the car here in house. All you would need to pay for is the installation! Please let me know if you are interested! I'd like to get a car here next week if possible. I will need the car for around week.

Hey David

Check pm.

Awesome !

Please post some before and after pics

And a 50-170 race video between the two.. :icon_mrgreen:

That would be Icing on the cake !! :icon_mrgreen:

Dave- Fadi said its ok if I stop by to Beat on his car :icon_mrgreen:

Let me know when it's ready.

Fadi's car looks so stock and yet I love it! I think it is the lack of an SL wing and the stock wheels that give it that sleeper status. Should look pretty mean with a little bit of a drop!

Fadi's car looks so stock and yet I love it! I think it is the lack of an SL wing and the stock wheels that give it that sleeper status. Should look pretty mean with a little bit of a drop!

Thanks brother! I told David that a small drop is cool, but nothing major. The MI roads would eat the car alive if it's too low.

One thing I am curious about is the weight of the stock suspension vs the JRZs. Maybe David will be kind enough to weigh them and inform us of any difference..:)

Thanks brother! I told David that a small drop is cool, but nothing major. The MI roads would eat the car alive if it's too low.

One thing I am curious about is the weight of the stock suspension vs the JRZs. Maybe David will be kind enough to weigh them and inform us of any difference..:)

absolutely! a customer in Australia with an 08 SL said he saved 30kg over stock (almost 70lbs). I will weigh yours as well though!

Awesome deal!!! :icon_super: Glad you were able to jump on it Fadi!!! :) (that white beast of yours just gets better and better!)

absolutely! a customer in Australia with an 08 SL said he saved 30kg over stock (almost 70lbs). I will weigh yours as well though!

70 lbs!?!? Wow, that would be something if true.

Thanks, David!

Awesome deal!!! :icon_super: Glad you were able to jump on it Fadi!!! :) (that white beast of yours just gets better and better!)

Thanks, Mike!

Wow ! 70lbs ?!?

Thats impressive if it's actual net gains.

BTW, is front lift assist still going to function with these?

Jerry, the front lift system will remain with this setup. I was very happy to hear that.

Wow ! 70lbs ?!?

Thats impressive if it's actual net gains.

BTW, is front lift assist still going to function with these?

Jerry, the front lift system will remain with this setup. I was very happy to hear that.

correct, we swap the airbags from the stock struts and install them on the JRZs!

That's because the bastard Lives on this damn forum, look how fast he replied!!

I'm just jealous but at least ill get to feel the difference be Fadi does :icon_butt:

That's because the bastard Lives on this damn forum, look how fast he replied!!

I'm just jealous but at least ill get to feel the difference be Fadi does :icon_butt:

You know what's funny? I had no idea about this deal until Dustin (duhawks - who is banned for who knows what reason) sent me an e mail 3 minutes after David posted telling me to check it out. Had it not been for him you would have probably scored this proposal.

See Pete, it pays to have friends online.... :thefinger: :lol2: