New Viper sales far lower than expected...

Mako

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACR looks bad ass. What's the msrp?

No clue, i'm guessing $125k give or take. Hopefully low enough to see a few T/A's come up for sale. :eusa_dance:

Loving that wing. This + a blower is about as crazy as you'd need or want. If only they sounded better.

And unlike a Plastic mess-06, it's good for more than a single-run magazine lap time.

With the full Belanger setup they sound pretty good.. hope they price it right this time

With the full Belanger setup they sound pretty good.. hope they price it right this time

Also nice that headers and a tune get you over 600hp to the wheels.

I'll be honest and say, if I do sell the Diablo, a TA viper is about the only other thing that interests me at all right now for 100k or less. ACR looks awesome but I don't know if I could stomach that depreciation buying new.

ACR is $117,800! :shock: Taking orders now.

Hold onnnn.....:) That's before guzzler and destination charges. Figure 120K. Then.....

This is the bare bones ACR base model, with no ACR paint option, no CF diffuser, no big wing, no special hood, no extra down planes, no splitter.

So those great looking pictures you see above, this isn't it. It does have the adjustable suspension and CCB's though.

My guess a full blown ACR with Extreme package is at least 140K.

Hold onnnn.....:) That's before guzzler and destination charges. Figure 120K. Then.....

This is the bare bones ACR base model, with no ACR paint option, no CF diffuser, no big wing, no special hood, no extra down planes, no splitter.

So those great looking pictures you see above, this isn't it. It does have the adjustable suspension and CCB's though.

My guess a full blown ACR with Extreme package is at least 140K.

You think the extreme package with the wing and all that nonsense is another $20k?

$118k is a TA with upgraded suspension, CCB's, and a few bits, so in that realm it's not awful as a start. If they can keep the extreme setup around $130k they will sell a shit ton of them.

wow !!!

I love that!!

Hopefully they will sell it in Europe.... if it can be road legal here. That wing is a monster, I love it.

Noone has mentioned the craziest spec of all:

Almost 1,000kg of downforce at 177mph !!! That is insane.

Having driven quite a few mega powered cars now on the autobahn in Germany, these downforce figures are extremely important and very very noticeable. Let's just say anyone who thinks a C6 POS does not need a big wing has never maxed it out! Koenigseggs are horrible in the downforce part too!

Is this thing somewhere on the Dodge website yet? Wouldn't mind building one out and seeing where the options packages stand.

You think the extreme package with the wing and all that nonsense is another $20k?

$118k is a TA with upgraded suspension, CCB's, and a few bits, so in that realm it's not awful as a start. If they can keep the extreme setup around $130k they will sell a shit ton of them.

Still amazing considering this car's debit price and now what you get for 130 k vs what they wanted before.

Base model confirmed at 122.4K with guzzler and dest charge.

Yeah, looks like the base ACR still has the cannards and a smaller profile wing (bigger than the TA2.0). And the original GTS 12 speakers are an option on either ACR package if you want them.

L-R is the GTS, TA1, TA2, ACR, ACR Extreme

11036489_833875913363479_7514623537379256706_o_zpssnpxrskb.jpg_original.jpg

And then there is this :monkeyleft: :shock: This looks like the standard ACR, without the insane front splitter?

17365553218_80a538199a_b.jpg

• 4 months later...