TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've exchanged several emails with UGR about more upgrades before TX2K14, I just can't figure out when enough is enough.

This will decimate all, after, I put about $$$ grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan....

Think you may need a few more drums

Tell me you ordered for the group!

So I've exchanged several emails with UGR about more upgrades before TX2K14, I just can't figure out when enough is enough.

This will decimate all, after, I put about $$$ grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan....

Does $$$ grand mean 3k or 100k+ or just a Brinks truck worth of money bags? Are you going 3R on a Perf?

Welcome to the best forum on the world wide web.

Says the banned...

KAW, is your car turbo'd?

Kisco send me your flight details. I will hop on that flight in ATL and head out there with you.

I am going to need a case of energy drinks. I don't plan on sleeping much...

For anyone that lives out there do the cops even use laser or just radar? I put some over the top jammers on my car that are made for semi trucks lol.

On I-10 between Hennessey and Mullet's there is one constable with laser. I see him weekdays at one particular entrance. Everyone else seems to be radar including the state troopers that sit right outside of Hennessey. Never see them sitting at night time. Daytime out bound, only at toll plazas and the one laser guy at Barker Cypress entrance/exit. In-bound, in the HOV lanes occasionally.

On Westpark Tollway, trucks and cars have radar. Motorcycles have laser.

just get it all and then you can be "done".

During 2k we overnight parts from NC if needed (we did a alternator for me last year). :)

It will be in time for Texas.

Nice! I see you are also from Atlanta. Just make sure you don't follow Dustin's footsteps and send your car to the right tuner from the get go. :icon_mrgreen:

just get it all and then you can be "done".

During 2k we overnight parts from NC if needed (we did a alternator for me last year). :)

That is some service right there!

Can't wait for the event. I plan to have as much fun as possible.

I have laser jammers on my car and a V1. I get in Wednesday so maybe I will drive around and find some good race spots. I plan on racing everyone and anyone lol.

Nice! I see you are also from Atlanta. Just make sure you don't follow Dustin's footsteps and send your car to the right tuner from the get go. :icon_mrgreen:

Haha. My TTR will turn out just fine. Ain't my first time to the rodeo.

What's up slut?

Sign me up for Texas. I will be there with all kinds of tricks up my sleeve.

Oh really? Would you like to share? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: