TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In for the race results. Go easy on them Kisco! Think we can get some UGR vs. Heffner action????

If there is an X vendor car within a 10 mile radius of me, you can rest assure there will be a race video between them and I...lol.

Maybe he saw bill's grey 6speed SL

Ah my bad. I saw that car and thought it was yours. There is a grey one for sale on their site.

I will be bringing a some what new car out there.

ahh yeah Bill's SL that looks just like mine.

IAH

Yup, just booked to IAH even though the HOU is about 10 miles closer to the hotel. The flight times just worked out better for me going to and leaving from IAH.

Mullet, looking forward to seeing your haircut... :icon_mrgreen:

Yup, just booked to IAH even though the HOU is about 10 miles closer to the hotel. The flight times just worked out better for me going to and leaving from IAH.

Mullet, looking forward to seeing your haircut... :icon_mrgreen:

It's a sight to behold. Lol

Before you guys book let me know. We are going to get a nicer hotel down the street away from all the crazy stuff that goes on. We will make Mullet clear all his stuff out of his garage and keep the cars there. lol Maybe we will just stay with Mullet at his house. haha

Let us know where to book

Kisco send me your flight details. I will hop on that flight in ATL and head out there with you.

I am going to need a case of energy drinks. I don't plan on sleeping much...

For anyone that lives out there do the cops even use laser or just radar? I put some over the top jammers on my car that are made for semi trucks lol.

Booked my flight. Sitting right next to Kisco on the plane lol.

I will give you a few shifting tips on the way there. Maybe even get a 60 to 130 on the vbox from the plane on take off and see if we can go faster in the car?

Booked my flight. Sitting right next to Kisco on the plane lol.

I will give you a few shifting tips on the way there. Maybe even get a 60 to 130 on the vbox from the plane on take off and see if we can go faster in the car?

I get to sit next to you for 2 hrs? Lord help me! :icon_mrgreen:

Looking forward to finally meeting you, brother. :icon_thumleft:

Kisco send me your flight details. I will hop on that flight in ATL and head out there with you.

I am going to need a case of energy drinks. I don't plan on sleeping much...

For anyone that lives out there do the cops even use laser or just radar? I put some over the top jammers on my car that are made for semi trucks lol.

I usually get 4 hours of sleep a night for those 4 nights. Radar but they really don't sit on the highways much here (other than the freeway where the hotels are that weekend).