I've waited a long time for this.

Kerplop

I started a thread that I will use as a build thread for when the car arrives.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69289

I finally got pictures of the car on the trailer and title on it's way.

Before anyone freaks out about the strap, they were pressured to move the car quickly since it was in the way of a business garage. So to hold it down long enough they put it on lightly. They're taping it down so it's not an issue. Due to rain they didn't want to leave it off completely. That said...

I'm finally a Lambo Owner! The car needs TLC and I plan on restoring it properly and putting it back on the road properly, albeit perhaps with improvements. But I want to keep it original as possible and enjoy it as most I can.

409.jpg

615305_650539801646498_1826512590_o.jpg

1381664_650540311646447_246614275_n.jpg

1270185_650540431646435_358219779_o.jpg

I'm in a slight state of disbelief today knowing the car will be on the transport in a few days and in my garage soon.

Congrats man! I really like the way those cars look. Glad it all worked out for you. Looking forward to the restoration thread.

Congrats!!! Are you keeping the double wipers?

No. I kind of hate them. I think they look weird. I've not seen double wipers on any of the Jalpa cars I've seen pictures of. I much prefer the single wiper. I'm also not sure why they are white.

Time for an avatar change for you! That car couldn't have gone to a more deserving individual. You have the skill, patience and DESIRE to restore this car to it's original beauty!

Best of luck and keep us all posted on updates!

Probably has something to do with all those antennas?!

90s car phone setup.

Time for an avatar change for you! That car couldn't have gone to a more deserving individual. You have the skill, patience and DESIRE to restore this car to it's original beauty!

Best of luck and keep us all posted on updates!

Thanks my friend, means a lot :) I'm excited. Now it just needs to get here already :lol2: waiting for transport is going to be excruciating!

WOW!!!!! Congrats on your purchase.

Love the colour combination.

I am guessing there are going to be a few sleepless nights till it arrives safely at its new "home".

WOW!!!!! Congrats on your purchase.

Love the colour combination.

I am guessing there are going to be a few sleepless nights till it arrives safely at its new "home".

Yeah the waiting seriously sucks. But what can ya do? It'll be here when it gets here I guess.

Wow! This is so awesome for you! I'm proud of you, I know how long you've waited for this.

That is so awesome! White with white wheels is sick. I can't wait to watch this build thread and see you bring her back to life again. Congrats and I can't wait for your first post about driving her. They are a great little car and tons of fun!

FYI I have a stebro exhaust for a Jalpa sitting in my garage as wall art!

Congrats Derek! Charge up the camera and strap on a heart monitor. We need pictures and a pulse graph when it gets in.

Congrats buddy!

Enjoy it!

and as my avatar suggests.. i raise a drink to you.