Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

Well fellas, the time has come for me to make an announcement. Today, my car has been loaded onto a truck and shipped to UGR.

I originally had TopSpeed Motorsports build me a bolt-on TT system for my LP570. It was a very nice kit overall that performed very well. So why am I sending my car to UGR you might ask? I am sending it there because I ultimately want a kit that has the potential to make a lot of power! I know when it comes to making power on the Gallardo platform, UGR is king. Also, speaking to several UGR customers privately, and friends about a handful of matters I knew UGR was the right choice because of their resume. I know UGR has been in the game for a very long time and I am certain my car will meet and/or exceed my expectations upon receiving it.

So now the journey begins and I await my completed UGR system. I am very excited and I can't wait to meet you all at TX with my new set up.

Get ready to see my tail lights Kisco ;)

photo.JPG

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a feeling Kisco is already looking for someone that needs a blackmarket kidney. Congrats man. I'd watch how close you stand when you two are in the airport. He may slip something in your bags that results in a private meeting with a TSA agent wearing latex gloves.

LOL I am broke. This is my 3rd TT project this year... Got married, bought a house, and etc.......

It will be fast but no stage 2 race lol.

I caught Dustin celebrating...

party-time.gif

Congrats brother!! I know you are going to be very happy with Underground Racing! Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeves. Kevin already knows you are not allowed to be faster than me... :thefinger:

I have a feeling Kisco is already looking for someone that needs a blackmarket kidney. Congrats man. I'd watch how close you stand when you two are in the airport. He may slip something in your bags that results in a private meeting with a TSA agent wearing latex gloves.

:lol2:

I caught Dustin celebrating...

party-time.gif

Congrats brother!! I know you are going to be very happy with Underground Racing! Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeves. Kevin already knows you are not allowed to be faster than me... :thefinger:

That looks just like me..... After about a 3 year span with METH lol

All I can think....BAAAAHAAAAA!!

Another one bites the dust and ends up at UGR. Doesn't surprise me.

It was hard, very hard. I really don't want to talk about it and just want to focus on beating Fadi.

Haha, not surprised here. You won't be disappointed. I drive my raggedy 1R at least 4 days a week. I'd drive it more if I was running pump gas, but the power on straight C16 is so addicting that's all I run now. Even like this, I can take the wife out to dinner and scare the hell out of her on the way home.

LOL I am broke. This is my 3rd TT project this year... Got married, bought a house, and etc.......

It will be fast but no stage 2 race lol.

Dustin you should go for a R2 Version now, when your new wife finds out how much you spent you she will ask for a divorce, during the divorce you will sell the house, move into an apt, etc. At least thats the order I am hoping for in my family.

In all seriousness good choice on going with Kevin. Looking forward to meeting you and Kisco in Houston.

Danny

Dustin you should go for a R2 Version now, when your new wife finds out how much you spent you she will ask for a divorce, during the divorce you will sell the house, move into an apt, etc. At least thats the order I am hoping for in my family.

In all seriousness good choice on going with Kevin. Looking forward to meeting you and Kisco in Houston.

Danny

LOL. I actually consulted my wife with the decision. I really did. She was all for it and for that I love that woman!

LOL. I actually consulted my wife with the decision. I really did. She was all for it and for that I love that woman!

Are you sure it didn't go more like this: "FINE, get it. As long as you promise to shut up about it"

Are you sure it didn't go more like this: "FINE, get it. As long as you promise to shut up about it"

LOL you got me. She sent me her fertility calendar lol

She sent me her fertility calendar lol

Damn, she got you. Be prepared to put in some work, like every other day rain or shine you got to be ready to go.

Lol.

ol.

Danny

OMG, haha, LMAO!

^ Anxiously awaiting Kevin's impression of how the car drives once it arrives. Are we there yet?