Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

That would require the UGR cars to actually show up to a sanctioned TX event and not just hard park at the beginning of the drag strip. :icon_thumleft:

Mine will be parked only when I'm putting more gas in lol.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine will be parked only when I'm putting more gas in lol.

A thing of beauty. I know you will drive it like you stole it.

That would require the UGR cars to actually show up to a sanctioned TX event and not just hard park at the beginning of the drag strip. :icon_thumleft:

Not sure where this post came from....but unless you have been living under a rock you would know that UGR has won TI 3x (I believe) and TX mile events. Are these not sanctioned TX events? :eusa_think:

Not sure where this post came from....but unless you have been living under a rock you would know that UGR has won TI 3x (I believe) and TX mile events. Are these not sanctioned TX events? :eusa_think:

Touche. I should have said TX2K[14].

Touche. I should have said TX2K[14].

Let's be real, how many UGR cars go to TX2K for the sake of drag racing?

TTGs in general are not drag cars so I would be actually surprised if I was to see one at a drag strip and not parked, lol.

Let's be real, how many UGR cars go to TX2K for the sake of drag racing?

TTGs in general are not drag cars so I would be actually surprised if I was to see one at a drag strip and not parked, lol.

Do they have test and tune? I wouldn't mind making a pass or two.

Im going to launch my Spyder at 8k on test and tune day and see what happens... No lie

It is through our failures, that we can accomplish victory!

Kevin, will you have a truck in the Houston area?

Im going to launch my Spyder at 8k on test and tune day and see what happens... No lie

It is through our failures, that we can accomplish victory!

Kevin, will you have a truck in the Houston area?

Lol I'll see you on the flat bed lol.

I did like 30 LC at the drag strip with 800 wheel. We should be okkkkk maybe lol

Lol I'll see you on the flat bed lol.

I did like 30 LC at the drag strip with 800 wheel. We should be okkkkk maybe lol

Haha. I will be bringing down a 53 foot enclosed trailer. Hope to have somewhere to park the big girl

Haha. I will be bringing down a 53 foot enclosed trailer. Hope to have somewhere to park the big girl

Yeah I bought a truck to start towing my bitch around. Now I just need to figure out how the HoA feels about a trailer lol.

Yeah I bought a truck to start towing my bitch around. Now I just need to figure out how the HoA feels about a trailer lol.

Lol! Funny enough me and my girl go to our first HOA meeting last week to meet everyone. We show up 15 minutes late. They said back on topic discussing the loud annoying sports cars from 2616! By the way George, which house are you... Im like 2616.... Awkward silence...

Time for a warehouse!

Lol! Funny enough me and my girl go to our first HOA meeting last week to meet everyone. We show up 15 minutes late. They said back on topic discussing the loud annoying sports cars from 2616! By the way George, which house are you... Im like 2616.... Awkward silence...

Time for a warehouse!

Hahahha. That's great. Yeah I get a lot of strange people knocking on my door for rides. I've been here since July and already have a letter from the HOA. Ughh.

Hahahha. That's great. Yeah I get a lot of strange people knocking on my door for rides. I've been here since July and already have a letter from the HOA. Ughh.

Lol gotta love strangers asking for rides!

I lucked out. One of my neighbors has a fleet of Big Block Chevy musclecars (all with loud exhaust) and the other is an older retired guy with a Dinan tuned 5-series (surprisingly loud) he daily drives as well as a '32 Roadster and '50 F100 (hot rod). They're cool as hell and won't give me shit about my loud cars, lol.

I'm pretty lucky too....on my street we have a 458 with exhaust, R8 V10 with exhaust, few big block old school cars, Maserati QP with exhaust, another R8 V10, a built 997TT, an LP560 and a UGR TT Performante. Soooooo all really cool people.

Peter

I'm pretty lucky too....on my street we have a 458 with exhaust, R8 V10 with exhaust, few big block old school cars, Maserati QP with exhaust, another R8 V10, a built 997TT, an LP560 and a UGR TT Performante. Soooooo all really cool people.

Peter

Damn. Where the hell do you live? Sounds like some good porch watching.

I moved into a place without a HOA. Most neighbors have horses and jacked up redneck trucks so it works out ok.

I had a barbeque a couple weeks ago and my buddy tried to land his HELICOPTER in my backyard but as he got within 30ft from the pool I told him it wasn't worth scaring the farm animals next door, lol. No one has ever said crap about that incident either.

I moved into a place without a HOA. Most neighbors have horses and jacked up redneck trucks so it works out ok.

I had a barbeque a couple weeks ago and my buddy tried to land his HELICOPTER in my backyard but as he got within 30ft from the pool I told him it wasn't worth scaring the farm animals next door, lol. No one has ever said crap about that incident either.

My 3yo wants to be your neighbor. He goes nuts when the neighbor flies his RC heli. I can't imagine his reaction if a real one landed next door.

Told Kevin no rush. Winter here and the goal is just to have it done for Texas. Then I'll take it to quite a few events next year.

Thanks.

Lambofan just trying to imagine that phone call. "Hey dude. I'm coming over in my helicopter." Lol

Dustin this is Isaac. Great meeting you at TS__M last month. And thanks a lot for letting me experience the ride!

Your money your decision and that's that. Good luck on your future fast ass car!