Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

Congrats to you Dustin!

What you will receive from Kevin and UR is an awesome experience and a great car!!

You are 100% correct .. You do not have to explain anything to anyone as to why you made this choice.

I did the same years ago and after telling my story as to "why" , people who I thought were my friends

tried to throw me under the bus. Man have times changed alot since then.............

Some will get butt hurt over it, some will understand and agree with you.

Bottom Line,

This is your car, your money and your decision to get it to perform the way you want it to.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to you Dustin!

What you will receive from Kevin and UR is an awesome experience and a great car!!

You are 100% correct .. You do not have to explain anything to anyone as to why you made this choice.

I did the same years ago and after telling my story as to "why" , people who I thought were my friends

tried to throw me under the bus. Man have times changed alot since then.............

Some will get butt hurt over it, some will understand and agree with you.

Bottom Line,

This is your car, your money and your decision to get it to perform the way you want it to.

Thank you. That means a lot to me. Kevin has taken great care of me so far. I have no doubt my car will be a monster when I get it back. I have 0 worries.

Thank you. That means a lot to me. Kevin has taken great care of me so far. I have no doubt my car will be a monster when I get it back. I have 0 worries.

Very Welcome

You have no idea what new addiction is coming your direction ... :icon_super:

Very Welcome

You have no idea what new addiction is coming your direction ... :icon_super:

I can only imagine :)

What I love about Kevin is I can just tell him something once and it gets done. You do not have to follow up at all. That is huge for me because I stay busy with work. UGR has not only perfected the cars but the business it feels like. It is great.

Dustin this is Isaac. Great meeting you at TS__M last month. And thanks a lot for letting me experience the ride!

Your money your decision and that's that. Good luck on your future fast ass car!

No problem. Any time. I don't mind giving anyone a ride.

I can only imagine :)

What I love about Kevin is I can just tell him something once and it gets done. You do not have to follow up at all. That is huge for me because I stay busy with work. UGR has not only perfected the cars but the business it feels like. It is great.

I watch Mad Money on CNBC and as Cramer says on the show...UGR is "BEST OF BREED" and is worth the slight premium over others. The track record of cars that drive well is why people go there.

I can look at the datalogs of my UGR car and all I can say is they are on point!

I watch Mad Money on CNBC and as Cramer says on the show...UGR is "BEST OF BREED" and is worth the slight premium over others. The track record of cars that drive well is why people go there.

I can look at the datalogs of my UGR car and all I can say is they are on point!

I agree with you there. My car was great on around 800 wheel with my other tuner. I sent it to Kevin though because I wanted the best of the best and lots of power. I was willing to lose money to get that.

For everyone that has a race version..... How is the traction on full kill with 888s?

Not sure if you're doing a 1R or 2R but on my 1R its good as long as they're warmed up and the weather is above, say 70 degrees. Colder weather can be a bit scary if you're not prepared. So far, the consensus is the R888 tires are the way to go.

HAHAHA poor Kisco

:crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Nothing a jug of sugar into the gas tank can't take care off. :icon_mrgreen:

On a serious note, I am very happy for Dustin. I am particularly looking forward to him kicking some TS.M ass! :icon_thumleft:

Sounds like the traction is pretty good. That is the only fear I have is traction not being good. Most of the time if I ever get the traction to break the car just goes straight as long as the wheel is pointed straight.

LOL. I am not hunting anyone. I just want to be prepared if someone hunts me :) Looks like as soon as you get a UGR car you have a huge target on your back so I just want to have as much power as possible :)

:crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Nothing a jug of sugar into the gas tank can't take care off. :icon_mrgreen:

On a serious note, I am very happy for Dustin. I am particularly looking forward to him kicking some TS.M ass! :icon_thumleft:

That right you win some you lose some

Just remember this there are plenty of GTRs out there! :icon_thumleft:

Sounds like the traction is pretty good. That is the only fear I have is traction not being good. Most of the time if I ever get the traction to break the car just goes straight as long as the wheel is pointed straight.

LOL. I am not hunting anyone. I just want to be prepared if someone hunts me :) Looks like as soon as you get a UGR car you have a huge target on your back so I just want to have as much power as possible :)

What tires did you have with your previous setup?

Here's a few plate ideas.

EVOHUNTR

FADISLOW

KISCOWHO

IMBROKE

Or you both get matching LAMBROS plates. I like that one.

ILUVFADI

Only if he puts a /no homo sticker next to it.

vvvvvv

LOL I will deal with Fadi at a later time.

You forgot the /no homo.

Calm down Bevis/Mullet

You are getting too soft on us. Guess 33 is the age where you start keyboard racing lol

When you two finally meet it will probably be awkward as hell/no homo. Like two teenagers on a first date.

:iamwithstupid: