04 G w/ 88k miles

EpDarks

Getting close to 106K on my 2006

That's very impressive, any issues you've encountered? Would yours be the highest mileage Lambo ever?

rhyno was close, he had big miles on his first, he loved to drive it.

I sold my 2004 Gallardo with 92,000km. Zapper has about 120,000km on it now! It's a stick shift

That's very impressive, any issues you've encountered? Would yours be the highest mileage Lambo ever?

NO, it's certainly not the highest mileage Lambo. Jack Riddell owns that spot with over 250K on his '72 400GT.

But I'm probably in the top 10 and maybe closer to the top in single-owner miles. The car's been very reliable with no major issues. It burns a little more oil than it used to, but nothing worth fussing over. It's a 6-speed manual, of course.

NO, it's certainly not the highest mileage Lambo. Jack Riddell owns that spot with over 250K on his '72 400GT.

But I'm probably in the top 10 and maybe closer to the top in single-owner miles. The car's been very reliable with no major issues. It burns a little more oil than it used to, but nothing worth fussing over. It's a 6-speed manual, of course.

That's great news on the reliability part, you certainly got your moneys worth out of that car :icon_thumleft:

That's a lot of driving considering the other 3 cars you own are usually used as DD's more often than not

The range rover I bought for the wife and rarely drive. And the lambo is my DD, the other cars are for bad weather.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the value of say a 80-90k mile '04 egear Gallardo assuming it's well maintained, no issues, services up to date, and lots of life left on the clutch?

QUOTE (07pearl @ Dec 24 2013, 03:11 AM) *

And the lambo is my DD, the other cars are for bad weather.

This statement is Gold :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Way to go. gotta love that

Can't believe it's still for sale. Assuming there is some room to negotiate you could pick the car up for 50-55k. Remove the mandingo stuff and give the interior a good detailing and someone would have a cheap as hell Gallardo.

What I think after chatting with some friends about this:

I think A) "One may be able to buy an exotic car, but that does not mean one can afford one." If a 9 year old, 88K mile Lamborghini is the only one someone can buy, then I feel like they'd be better off getting something else.

B.) But if someone has always had a dream of owning one and knows what they are doing working on it & not go crazy when things go bad, considering maybe e-gear actuators, clutch life, throw out bearing, timing chain tensioners, clogged cats, gummed up intakes blah blah blah & can get it a little cheaper haha they will have an awesome deal on their hands.

Maybe everyone is realizing "A" and that's why it hasn't sold so quick, & there aren't many people crazy enough for B - & those with the money to get those things fixed outside of their garages buy lower miled Lambos

Can't believe it's still for sale. Assuming there is some room to negotiate you could pick the car up for 50-55k. Remove the mandingo stuff and give the interior a good detailing and someone would have a cheap as hell Gallardo.

Who says it's still for sale?? Has anyone inquired about it? I remember reading an old thread where people said they called or emailed and never got a response. IMO, If it is/was legit, it would have sold by now....

• 2 weeks later...

I have 26k on my '04. The Ferrari of Washington flatbed driver (who returned it from a recall) said mine had the highest miles he had seen on a Lambo. But it's good to know there are many out there with high miles.