Buyer beware! ZHWUC1ZD1CLA00980

donzikid

Shazam was a member here long ago. he posted in the Grand Giro thread quite a while back. Im sure he browses this forum from time to tmie.

Shazam was aventador4 who was quoted above. Checking his profile,his login to his account showed he last signed in November 13th,the day after Abolfaz posted the info

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shazam was aventador4 who was quoted above. Checking his profile,his login to his account showed he last signed in November 13th,the day after Abolfaz posted the info

He's had a few usernames.

Good God, the stories that some of these cars come with! I hope anyone interested in buying a pre - owned car has the sense to do some research on the car prior to purchase. This forum and the knowledge that the members have and share really has been beneficial to me, hopefully others as well.

Good God, the stories that some of these cars come with! I hope anyone interested in buying a pre - owned car has the sense to do some research on the car prior to purchase. This forum and the knowledge that the members have and share really has been beneficial to me, hopefully others as well.

:iamwithstupid:

All they have to do is google "ZHWUC1ZD1CLA00980" and this thread is the first hit.

Holy shit Abolfaz, your knowledge of these cars and the six degrees of information is fcuking astounding.

I know less about my own life than you do about random lambos. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Who needs a PPI or Carfax? Just send Abolfaz the VIN of any Lambo and he can probably tell you if the car has ever been wrecked, had paint work, hit a pothole, or been looked at wrong by a Ferrari driver.

• 2 weeks later...
Car is back up with new username aventadorwizard

link to ad

"at 300 miles this car had an accident which required $19,000.00 in repair"

19K? That damage looks like a shitload more expensive to fix, especially on a lambo.

19K? That damage looks like a shitload more expensive to fix, especially on a lambo.

Not when its been fixed with used parts from Ebay...

One of my commercial tenants is one of the largest, if not the largest factory authorized Lambo body shops. Trust me, even if that car had ZERO carbon tub damage, the estimate would be at least four times what SHAZAM is stating.

Also, consider how asinine it sounds for an insurance company to total a car that cost four to five hundred thousand (assuming the owner paid a premium to have one of the first ones) over a 19k repair???!!!!

The seller takes everyone to be a complete and utter moron.

One of my commercial tenants is one of the largest, if not the largest factory authorized Lambo body shops. Trust me, even if that car had ZERO carbon tub damage, the estimate would be at least four times what SHAZAM is stating.

Also, consider how asinine it sounds for an insurance company to total a car that cost four to five hundred thousand (assuming the owner paid a premium to have one of the first ones) over a 19k repair???!!!!

The seller takes everyone to be a complete and utter moron.

:shock:

• 2 weeks later...
Do tell.

Since it is a POS then I would not be worried about cutting into non structural parts of the tub if needed (I do not think I would need to cut or drill, but may need to make some holes a little bigger).

The transaxle still uses a regular single clutch with a pressure cylinder to actuate the clutch mechanism with an electric motor instill of your leg. Going to removing that and just go with a hydraulic actuator kit. Might only need an actuator cylinder but will not know until I pull the trans out and see the system. The new Graziano uses internal hydraulic rooting manifold to actuate the gears since it is a new type of design, so not exactly a stick as you know it (no 2 exterior selector rods on transaxle). Shifting will be electronically controlled, whatever gear you are in or going to will send a signal to turn on and off the gears actuator.

The problem is going to be with the electronics. Will need a microcontroller/FPGA to simulator signals since that is going to control gear selection and also the system is designed to cuts engine spark between shifts. Hopeful can stick with the factory ECU and simulator signals from the tranny module to it.

Then there is locating the shifter mechanism.

Still just thinking as no way of doing a proof of concept without hardware.

he new Graziano.

• 1 month later...

This. Cant believe its back up on Ebay w new username

Its been sitting on dupont and ebay for quite a while, he might as well keep it for himself. Surely hes driving it