Another LP570SL Headed to....................

RIPPERTT

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That a safe low compression engine there. I just noticed that the oil gallery holes on the crank are in PAIRS instead of a single hole which would have been my guess.

Pretty cool to see the inner details . Lots of machine work going on in the house of Proline

Are those 2R heads?!?! What are you really up to over there??!?!

Hmmmm .. :eusa_think: Not so sure...

I will say this... There are some tubular metal pieces being installed in the interior for some strange reason...

Once one person upgrades we all do, except for Kisco. He likes being slowwwww.

I thought about doing that 4 point bar behind the seat but my head will still be on the roof so I don't know how that would make it any safer for me. I always thought it just looked cool to have the safety bar and the fire system. I would be afraid of turning the fire system on though accidentally lol.

Maybe install a "Gurney" bubble in the roof of your car instead ? ha

Kisco's car still at UR ?

Maybe install a "Gurney" bubble in the roof of your car instead ? ha

Kisco's car still at UR ?

I am just going to put on a depends and hope for the best lol. I actually took out a few insurance policies for me. Makes my wife sleep better at night lmao.

Kisco, YOOO Give us an update on your vehicle. I know you are trying to out run our 570s. What are you up to buddy?!?!?

Jerry......................I demand an e-mail with an update on upgrades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Duhawks, don't worry about my car. All you need to know is that you will be seeing tail lights. :icon_thumleft:

Jerry......................I demand an e-mail with an update on upgrades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Duhawks, don't worry about my car. All you need to know is that you will be seeing tail lights. :icon_thumleft:

Only tail lights I will be seeing are my own. My car is faster than the speed of light so It is possible to see my own...

Coming at ya ! :drunk:

Only tail lights I will be seeing are my own. My car is faster than the speed of light so It is possible to see my own...

:eusa_dance:

I like shiny , pretty things like this! :icon_mrgreen:

Was telling Kevin earlier today how ready I am to get some seat time and row the gears under full boost!!!

I like shiny , pretty things like this! :icon_mrgreen:

Was telling Kevin earlier today how ready I am to get some seat time and row the gears under full boost!!!

Take it step by step, Jerry. Start out slow with Dustin's car and get acclimated first. lol

Take it step by step, Jerry. Start out slow because your car is faster than mine with the race heads.

Fixed your post

Take it step by step, Jerry. Start out slow with Dustin's car and get acclimated first. lol

I got this .. so you want me to take out the big guns for you first ? haha

LOL best App ever.

You guys are relentlesly funny!!

Looking good Jerry. I hope for all forum sake you beat these

two clowns :icon_mrgreen: