Another LP570SL Headed to....................

RIPPERTT

Congrats Jerry!! I know how excited you must be!!!

:icon_super:

Thanks Bro !! :icon_thumleft:

After driving yours, I'm trying to buy my white 6 speed LP 570 back.

DO IT ! ! ! You wouldn't sell that one :icon_mrgreen: again ......

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car arrived home Wednesday around rush hour. Was a nice surprise after a long day at work!

Only put about 30miles on the car afterwards.. too much traffic out , and I even waited a few hours before getting behind the wheel.

A few quick observations.

The car feels quicker in the lower gears than my 04' did on a higher boost setting. The 04' UR-TT was around 1070whp and right now

the SL is on low boost making around 700-750whp. Kevin and I talked about this and the contributing factor is that the car spools

instantly. The wife was behind me when we first took the car home after unloading it and she mentioned she could hear the

turbos spooling when I was just softly leaving stoplights. Radio on , windows up in the truck, etc.

There exists no transition when just putting along to when gradually accelerating (making boost) The car is amazingly linear

when the power starts to come on. Just very smooth ... So smooth you would think the car came from the factory this way.

The sound. Car has a nice deep rumble to it at idle. Not too loud and not quiet like it was when it was stock. When the car was

stock I sometimes found myself looking at the tach at stoplights to see if the car was still running.

I also had UR lower the car and it rides great.. just as it did stock. The Toyos are also a bit softer than the pirellis , so

I would contribute them to a better ride. Feels good!

Fit finish and delivery. I am sure you have all heard this before. The fit , finish , attention to detail in and out from under the

bonnet of this car is just plain "World Class". The car is perfection. And it also delivered without so much as a smudge on it.

I had the car detailed before it left my house and it came back in the same exact shape and to top it off I had a nice

surprise in the passenger seat. :D

The car is quick, sounds bad ass, and with just 30 miles of seat time I cannot wait to get back in it.

Our weather appears to be shaping up for the weekend and I most likely be found sleeping in it.. haha

Here's a few pics and I will have more coming soon.

20140122_173147Large_zps26726bd4.jpg

20140122_173551Large_zps2fe33420.jpg

20140122_185856Large_zps3fed9fb5.jpg

20140122_185904Large_zps8d4cf49b.jpg

20140122_193339Large_zps39f5b606.jpg

My nice surprise in the pass seat !

20140122_192800Large_zps62f68e23.jpg

Hats off to Kevin , KC and crew at Underground Racing for building me the ultimate street car in just 7-weeks total turn around

Simply Amazing ! Greatest Appreciation guys !!!

Those T-shirts are a nice touch! Only reason I sent my car to UGR was to get some free T-shirts. T-shirts and gyms shorts are my thing.

Car looks amazing man! Tear it up this weekend. Glad to hear your LP car is faster than the previous LP cars :)

Those T-shirts are a nice touch! Only reason I sent my car to UGR was to get some free T-shirts. T-shirts and gyms shorts are my thing.

Car looks amazing man! Tear it up this weekend. Glad to hear your LP car is faster than the previous LP cars :)

Haha ! Yessir Request a t-shirt.. get a built car! Cannot beat that program haha

Thanks Dustin !!!! Going to get some gooood seat time and start cranking up the boost starting tomorrow AM

Haha ! Yessir Request a t-shirt.. get a built car! Cannot beat that program haha

Thanks Dustin !!!! Going to get some gooood seat time and start cranking up the boost starting tomorrow AM

LOL! I had to grab some shirts when I was up there last year. There actually pretty nice and soft, haha. I can't wait to hear about your impression once you get to drive it some

LOL! I had to grab some shirts when I was up there last year. There actually pretty nice and soft, haha. I can't wait to hear about your impression once you get to drive it some

They are really nice.. the wife stole the black ones as she mentioned I was to get her some shirts or else ! haha

Wait, you got 4 t-shirts and I only got 2?????? DA FAQ?!?!?! Must be the damn race heads! :lol2:

Congrats Jerry!!!!!!!! Man, how exciting, and the car looks soooooo good!!

Enjoy and be safe brother! :icon_super:

Wait, you got 4 t-shirts and I only got 2?????? DA FAQ?!?!?! Must be the damn race heads! :lol2:

Congrats Jerry!!!!!!!! Man, how exciting, and the car looks soooooo good!!

Enjoy and be safe brother! :icon_super:

Yep ! Race heads demand extra goodies

Two for me and two for the wife ! :D She digs the car stuff as much as I do !

Thanks Brothaman !!

Cannot wait to get this monster out this weekend

Hell even I got a shirt and I do love it. Love it so much I wore it to a Columbus cars and coffee event that included an unexpected stop at CTD. Wiggs was NOT impressed. I told him if he got me a CTD shirt I would return the favor the next time I visited Kevin and KC down in NC.

What a beautiful build congrats and enjoy in good health! Ive spent too much time lately on the TT side of the forum and Im trying to learn the different reasons and options for each stage. Thanks to Fadi and Dustin, I emailed Kevin earlier in the week for a build sheet estimate lol. Between Fadi's texts of videos of his car and Dustin's "just do it" emails TT is all Ive been thinking about for the past few days lol. Im still deciding on which stage, but Im pretty sure it will be the stage 1 setup but what does the stage 2 mean with "modified engine?" Besides the 50 additional hp is this a safer more stable build? Im sure Kevin will go into detail as we start exchanging emails, but I would like to see what your thoughts and mindsets were before going through with a build. Thanks!

What a beautiful build congrats and enjoy in good health! Ive spent too much time lately on the TT side of the forum and Im trying to learn the different reasons and options for each stage. Thanks to Fadi and Dustin, I emailed Kevin earlier in the week for a build sheet estimate lol. Between Fadi's texts of videos of his car and Dustin's "just do it" emails TT is all Ive been thinking about for the past few days lol. Im still deciding on which stage, but Im pretty sure it will be the stage 1 setup but what does the stage 2 mean with "modified engine?" Besides the 50 additional hp is this a safer more stable build? Im sure Kevin will go into detail as we start exchanging emails, but I would like to see what your thoughts and mindsets were before going through with a build. Thanks!

Do the Stage 2 or 2.5. They build you engine when you go with a Stage 2. You won't have to worry about something in the engine failing. Do the 2.5 if you love speed as it will be easier to go to a Stage 3 when you are ready. Trust me the boost is very addicting. I got a Stage 3 with Race heads. Got the car back and drove it for a month. Sent it back to Kevin to get a quickshift. The car came back with a quickshft and was upgraded to a race version. I have had it for a month and still not bored with the power. Glad you are getting Kevin to do your build. You are going to love the work and customer service. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Danny

All I can do is laugh at your brother...your walking into a special place. You will leave with a big hole in your pocket and a big smile on your face. It's almost like the strip club, haha.

All I can do is laugh at your brother...your walking into a special place. You will leave with a big hole in your pocket and a big smile on your face. It's almost like the strip club, haha.

A strip club but you only have to pay 1 time for an unlimited amounts of lap dances :)

Yep ! Race heads demand extra goodies

Two for me and two for the wife ! :D She digs the car stuff as much as I do !

Thanks Brothaman !!

Cannot wait to get this monster out this weekend

Hey Jerry

Looking great! Nice touch with the silver calipers also.

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. Looking forward to hearing your feedback after some seat time.

Hey brother, glad you enjoyed the video. I am sure Dustin's influence isn't helping much in not doing a stage 2/3, lol. And coming on this section of the forum with the rest of these boost addicts, well, forget about it. If you want a stage 1, stay off these boards, lol.

I have had both a bolt on and built engine Gallardo, so let me give you some insight…

With a UGR bolt on, you will make 750 whp on 93, and 1000 whp on race gas. With a stage 2 you will be making a lot more than the 50 additional HP you mentioned. You will actually make 850 whp on 93 (100 more whp than stage one) and 1150 whp on race gas (150 more whp than stage 1). Besides the additional power, on an even more important note IMO, you will have a piece of mind that the engine is built and the chances of it getting damaged are about those of winning the megamillions (almost, lol) Now I am not saying a bolt on is not safe, BECAUSE IT IS. I had one and beat the crap out of my car and it was just fine for 20K miles, but every time I boosted it I had that thought in the back of my mind brewing "here we go, I hope my motor stays in one piece". And that thought constantly firing was enough to diminish the joy in boosting my car - counterintuitive to what's really supposed to take place.

This has been my experience with a bolt on vs built engine and you can make whatever you'd like out of it.

Best of luck brother! Let any of us TT freaks know if you have any other questions and I am sure one of us will help you (or simply ask Kevin). One thing is for damn sure….you will LOVE IT! :icon_thumleft:

P.S.- I only showed you (1) video, I have about 10 more, at least, lol. Text me if you want to see more. :)

Hey Jerry

Looking great! Nice touch with the silver calipers also.

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. Looking forward to hearing your feedback after some seat time.

Thanks Pete ! Everything you told me about your car is mirrored with mine.. Flawless! Power is insanely smooth!!

Mullet was right on when he said the first three words out of passengers mouths are cuss words :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks Man!!

What TXTT , Kisco , Duhawks have all said regarding their builds is spot on. Pete had a bolt on on his earlier car and was extremely happy.

He know has a stage 3 with race heads (same set up as mine) The others all have built cars as you know and they are all flawless as well.

The decision to build my car as a stage 3 with race heads is I wanted to get the maximum allowed wheel HP available on pump fuel. In my old URTT

I ran race gas and although it was a blast , pumping and storing fuel just got to be a pain. The other thing I will echo as previously posted is the

reassurance of having a built engine with the higher stage builds. Whichever route you choose to go with your car , rest assured you will get a great car.

Ask a ton of questions .. myself , the others and Kevin are all more than happy to help.

Hell even I got a shirt and I do love it. Love it so much I wore it to a Columbus cars and coffee event that included an unexpected stop at CTD. Wiggs was NOT impressed. I told him if he got me a CTD shirt I would return the favor the next time I visited Kevin and KC down in NC.

Why would he care?

I will have you a build sheet today. ;)

Why would he care?

This was back in the middle of his CTD is better then UGR...UGR makes big mistakes with their builds like how they route their exhausts (paraphrasing here) phase. Anyway he playfully gave me crap about wearing another shops shirt to his shop.

Still rock my UGR shirt...never got a CTD shirt.

This was back in the middle of his CTD is better then UGR...UGR makes big mistakes with their builds like how they route their exhausts (paraphrasing here) phase. Anyway he playfully gave me crap about wearing another shops shirt to his shop.

Still rock my UGR shirt...never got a CTD shirt.

What a joke that was and still is to this day.