Went to Dubai and did some drunkshopping

TRANSAMERA

I don't know anything about watches other than they tell time, but that is one cool looking watch brother. Congrats!

There are far more regrettable things to wake up with after a bender. Looks good. Congrats.

He hasn't posted those pictures

Nice looking watch. I am more of an AP guy, but for the money I think it is hard to beat the Big Bang watches. I would buy one but they are just far too big for my wrist.

• 10 months later...
Hublot Big Bang King Power Carbon F1 AbuDhabi Limited Edition of 250 pieces and I got the best number ;)

I really like the watch but huh, you got Megan Fox's number? :o

Since the thread got bumped I can add that almost one year later, I still love this watch and it is easily my favorite one of the bunch! So comfortable and light and the details are very cool. :turboalex:

I have been thinking about trading/switching some of my others for the NEW AP ROO rosegold, it has finally gotten big and chunky enough for real sexy men like me to wear and not hairly old fags like AllanLAMO/HOMO which has the older smaller model to match his dinosaurcars :icon_butt:

We shall see, I also love RM but that is $$$ :(

Now = time for a kebab! :eusa_dance: