Perfect Jalopy

Allan-Herbie

That thing is BEAUTIFUL!

+1!

I have to admit.... I like those wheels.

if these are original magnesium wheels are probably worth north of 5000 alone

these rims are 10 times nicer than the OZ jalpa rims

Noooooooooo

*paints his wheels black just to piss of cabron*

Wasn't this the car that was for sale several years ago that had Porsche 964 calipers?

That one was a lighter shade of silver & I don't remember the seat piping.

Wasn't this the car that was for sale several years ago that had Porsche 964 calipers?

Yes, this is the same car.

This car was at Lambo Dallas a few years ago, and I looked at it seriously at that time. It sold before I made a decision and went to Connecticut I believe, and then eventually ended up back in Texas.

Current color is not original to the car, but is supposedly a factory color. (Gallardo paint maybe???)

It used to be standard silver, and looked quite good in that livery.

The car did have some paint crazing issues that apparently could not be buffed or rectified without a repaint. I would have repainted it the original silver, as I think that is a fairly unique color for the Jalpa.

The interior was very nice when I saw it, and did have the piping at that time.

Lambo Houston has a receipt for a $13K paint job, and supposedly nearly $25K in service receipts, but @ Lambo dealer service and parts pricing, that may not mean a whole lot.

Could be a nice car for someone, and apparently can be bought for around $40K according to an acquaintance who is currently considering it.

Bravo wheels are the tits. Changes the whole dynamic of the car in person.

Yes, this is the same car.

This car was at Lambo Dallas a few years ago, and I looked at it seriously at that time. It sold before I made a decision and went to Connecticut I believe, and then eventually ended up back in Texas.

Current color is not original to the car, but is supposedly a factory color. (Gallardo paint maybe???)

It used to be standard silver, and looked quite good in that livery.

The car did have some paint crazing issues that apparently could not be buffed or rectified without a repaint. I would have repainted it the original silver, as I think that is a fairly unique color for the Jalpa.

The interior was very nice when I saw it, and did have the piping at that time.

Lambo Houston has a receipt for a $13K paint job, and supposedly nearly $25K in service receipts, but @ Lambo dealer service and parts pricing, that may not mean a whole lot.

Could be a nice car for someone, and apparently can be bought for around $40K according to an acquaintance who is currently considering it.

Bravo wheels are the tits. Changes the whole dynamic of the car in person.

Interesting info