Paul Walker Reported Dead in Car Crash

Gilligan740

Given the source (Jalopnik) we should remain skeptical until there is confirmation, but Fast and Furious actor and all-around car guy Paul Walker has been reported dead in a crash today.

Article.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the source (Jalopnik) we should remain skeptical until there is confirmation, but Fast and Furious actor and all-around car guy Paul Walker has been reported dead in a crash today.

Article.

sadly..it is true. Was going to attend the toy drive but had to skip.

"Real" news sources won't say anything until the authorities identify the victims which won't happen until the families are contacted. Personally, I think it's true based on the crash photos, information from people who attended the event today, etc.

Walker has been taking people on test drives of the car at a car show to raise money for victims of the typhoon in the Philippines,

No es bueno.

ABC News confirms via Twitter.

Awful..RIP

Myself, dreamcast18 and another buddy were at his shop a few months ago...looks like he crashed it right there.

I know that place and that car well. RIP. supposedly it happened at less than 45 MPH. Pics of the car and my roadster.

image.jpg

IndyCar driver Graham Rahal (LP member DesmoRR) just sold a red CGT to a guy in Southern California. Thinks it might be the same car.

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker/posts/690316711002596