Paul Walker Reported Dead in Car Crash

Gilligan740

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Taken from the website hosting the be glad PW is dead story.

UPDATE: Adora Bull On Suicide Watch After Receiving Flood Of Death Threats From Paul Walker Fans

http://modernwomandigest.com/adora-bull-su...ts-paul-walker/

Bio at the bottom

Adora Bull

Adora Bull is an American semi-amateur journalist, alternative model and national spokeswoman for Goths For Christ. She graduated top of her class from Bronx Haven High School in New York City, voted most likely to “make a difference”. She currently operates out of New York, New York with her heterosexual life partner, Janet, and cat Vincent Van Furrball. Like Adora Bull's Facebook page or email her at: [email protected]

Wot? Goths for Christ? Janet her heterosexual life partner? What?!

Lol Taken from the website hosting the be glad PW is dead story.

UPDATE: Adora Bull On Suicide Watch After Receiving Flood Of Death Threats From Paul Walker Fans

http://modernwomandigest.com/adora-bull-su...ts-paul-walker/

Bio at the bottom

Adora Bull

Adora Bull is an American semi-amateur journalist, alternative model and national spokeswoman for Goths For Christ. She graduated top of her class from Bronx Haven High School in New York City, voted most likely to “make a difference”. She currently operates out of New York, New York with her heterosexual life partner, Janet, and cat Vincent Van Furrball. Like Adora Bull's Facebook page or email her at: [email protected]

Wot? Goths for Christ? Janet her heterosexual life partner? What?!

Doubtful. Someone that could write and publish a piece like that doesn't have much of a conscience. Probably another stunt to appease the masses. Hope I'm wrong.

RIP – seems like everyone just keeps commenting on what a great guy he was and a normal dude in the car scene. Never even knew the different things he did for charity until after he died.

Liveleak has some photos of the deceased. Pretty gruesome.

i do not know how to name the effect that terrible picture did to me, so i prefer to write it in italian: "agghiacciante", that means a thing that suddendly transform you into frozen ice, so strong and scaring is the emotion it causes.

Fate sometimes is very cruel, what a nightmare and terrific end for those two guys: i really hope they were already dead after the impact and before the fire, or at least they had already lost consciousness.

May them both rest in peace, poor guys.

:iamwithstupid:

As far as the liveleak photos, I feel like the Internet has pretty much eaten and dissolved my soul since I was about 12 years old so I'm pretty desensitized to any gore photos. (fcuking Internet :( )

For anyone who may wonder but doesn't want to have a gross image burned in their heads,

You don't see much. You can make out a figure but its so unbelievably charred there would be no way to identify them with any sort of visual ID'ing.

The rear of the car was broken away and melted so much that non of the seats remain and they are at a slanted angle laying downwards.

Based on that both were still in their seats in a car with no roof when a fire started, I would guess they had to have been unconscious/killed from the impact. I pray they were because I can't imagine a more terrible death then gasoline fueled fire.

I believe this has not been posted yet

http://www.wfaa.com/entertainment/Surveill...-234308931.html

Looks like it completely took one tree out before resting on the next. Btw that's about double 45mph

"Two small trees, however, are seen being toppled by the impact.

Then -- more than one minute later, according to the time code on the recording, black smoke begins to rise from the crash site where Walker and friend Roger Rodas were killed.

The video suggests that the men had a minute after impact but before the fire began."

"Two small trees, however, are seen being toppled by the impact.

Then -- more than one minute later, according to the time code on the recording, black smoke begins to rise from the crash site where Walker and friend Roger Rodas were killed.

The video suggests that the men had a minute after impact but before the fire began."

Car was right side up, they must have been unconscious or already dead when the car stopped. Both having track experience wouldn't need 60 seconds to get out of a production car, that's for sure.

I believe this has not been posted yet

http://www.wfaa.com/entertainment/Surveill...-234308931.html

Looks like it completely took one tree out before resting on the next. Btw that's about double 45mph

The video shows car first swept away a light post, than a tree and then impacted the second tree where the car burned.

They definitely were not cruising at 45 mph.

They definitely were not cruising at 45 mph.

Clearly. Anyone could take a look at that wreckage and know they were nowhere near 45mph. That's the PR machine working hard to do damage control.

Unfortunately CNN is reporting

Walker died of the "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries," the Los Angeles county coroner's office said Wednesday. The determination means the impact and the resulting heat and fire caused his death.

Rodas died of "multiple traumatic injuries," the coroner's report said.

Fire death.. wouldn't wish that on anyone

Either way, it wasn't slow. He'd have succumbed to the fumes, carbon monoxide, very quickly if he was conscious at all.

Clearly. Anyone could take a look at that wreckage and know they were nowhere near 45mph. That's the PR machine working hard to do damage control.

i tried a small calc using distance from the second tree and the light post they took out (24 m in 0,7 s): no less than 78 mph. It means the driver lost the control of the car at no less than 100 mph.

Unfortunately CNN is reporting

Walker died of the "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries," the Los Angeles county coroner's office said Wednesday. The determination means the impact and the resulting heat and fire caused his death.

Rodas died of "multiple traumatic injuries," the coroner's report said.

agghiacciante

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-walker-...escape-attempt/

"A close examination of the video showing the Paul Walker's Porsche engulfed in flames reveals a shadowy image appearing to flail.

There is now a swirl of speculation that the image, seen roughly 23 seconds into the clip, is Paul attempting to escape the death trap. "