Paul Walker Reported Dead in Car Crash

Gilligan740

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all.

Just providing an opinion.

I made a statement that I thought sitting in a car and video taping an after-wreck where one might be able to attempt to render aid seemed a bit of a fail.

I would have acted differently I think (hope), but at the end of the day I'm in the same armchair as you.

The car was fully engulfed in flames. There was nothing they could do besides become victims #3 and #4.

i would like to buy or find an hi rez version of this picture showing Walker and Rodas together in racing clothes. I want to hang it to the wall of my office, in memory of this tragedy were two friends and car enthusiasts died. It must be at least 10" x 12" (or bigger) and hi quality. Can anyone here help me to find it?

And then, could you explain me what are the "AE" letters they have on their racing clothes?

Thank you very much in advance.

ciao

post-23010-1386426569.jpg

Thanks, Hannibal.

Any info for the picture search?

ciao

I right clicked on the picture and then did a "search Google for this image"

https://www.google.com/search?q=el+auto+de+...CggIARIEOGEl-Aw

This was the largest I could find and is the only one larger then 800x600:

http://media.melty.fr/article-1931926-ajus...paul-walker.jpg

I would look for a larger version of the one above and then crop it. I looked but couldn't find anything that large. However if you look over Paul's right shoulder you will see the names stenciled on the car. Your cropped photo has that cut off. If you find a hi res of the un-cropped photo you can crop it to include that...I think it is a nice touch.

I right clicked on the picture and then did a "search Google for this image"

https://www.google.com/search?q=el+auto+de+...CggIARIEOGEl-Aw

This was the largest I could find and is the only one larger then 800x600:

http://media.melty.fr/article-1931926-ajus...paul-walker.jpg

Thanks, Hannibal, but they are all low quality pictures so you cannot print them on 10 x 12" and have a good result. Maybe the photographer that took the picture can sell it in an higher quality print. Do you or anyone here know who took that picture?

Thanks again for you effort to help me.

ciao

i think this is a great image: Paul and lamborghini

Thanks Emilio, i know this beautiful picture, but it's not what i'm looking for: i'm looking for a picture in memory of two friends and car enthusiasts dead together in a supercar during a car meeting, not one showing just one of them.

ciao

Thanks guys for your replies and kind words to my post. Its not my intention to take away from this thread of Paul's & Rogers tragic death; even today Im still talking to friends about their accident. I'm still not sure why, but as one member put it, "He was one of us" which I think really sums it up. A down to earth, stand up guy with a passion for cars.

It's been a long time now since my brother and friend passed away, but there isn't a single day that's gone by in the 18 years without them, that I don't wish they were there.

Thanks, Hannibal, but they are all low quality pictures so you cannot print them on 10 x 12" and have a good result. Maybe the photographer that took the picture can sell it in an higher quality print. Do you or anyone here know who took that picture?

Thanks again for you effort to help me.

cia

I cant find a better photo but I did find out that the photo came from the facebook page of "Always Evolving" and they posted it Dec 15th 2010.

It was taken at 25 hours of thunderhill on Saturday the Dec 4th

Maybe you can contact Always Evolving and see if they have a better version as the facebook version is only 75 kb

also the car in the photo is No. 74 Hankook/AE Performance/DRAW Portfolio MX-5 E1 which is connected to Motorsports Enterprises Racing

I cant find a better photo but I did find out that the photo came from the facebook page of "Always Evolving" and they posted it Dec 15th 2010.

It was taken at 25 hours of thunderhill on Saturday the Dec 4th

Maybe you can contact Always Evolving and see if they have a better version as the facebook version is only 75 kb

also the car in the photo is No. 74 Hankook/AE Performance/DRAW Portfolio MX-5 E1 which is connected to Motorsports Enterprises Racing

Thank you very much, i already managed to have the picture through LP member Dispin, that was very kind and sent me a better reslution picture.

ciao

if those really were the original tires, that is like playing russian roulette with a cgt.

I guess we will never know either way.

I think Rodas was just too fast for his cold tyres, whether they were old whether they were new.

ciao