Paul Walker Reported Dead in Car Crash

Gilligan740

Nice tribute done by the Fast & Furious Team

Great video for an even greater man. RIP. Gone to soon! Truly a life worth celebrating unlike some celebrities who die young.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great video.

From everything I have read he really seems to have been a great guy, RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16SAFgCSHTI

another touching tribute. Makes me think of the 2 friends I've lost far too young.

I've never been so shooken up by a celebrity death before. it feels so bizarre to be mourning someone I never knew. Reading all the touching anecdotes of peoples encounters with him really show what kind of person he was. He always seemed so respectful and happy in the videos of seen him in (outside of his movies).

I'm not a doctor, but if someone is unconscious, would they feel pain if actively being burned?

Asleep yes,

unconscious. Their body and nervous system would react to the pain but they'd not know that they were in pain.

Also conscious people at near death (animals too) will release a flood of endorphins. This eases the transition to death.

It also explains hallucinations of people with near death experiences.

Asleep yes,

unconscious. Their body and nervous system would react to the pain but they'd not know that they were in pain.

Also conscious people at near death (animals too) will release a flood of endorphins. This eases the transition to death.

Thanks for the reply. One more question. Would burning get the person out of an unconscious (not the sleeping kind) state? What I'm getting at is whether you think PW died in pain?

Thanks for the reply. One more question. Would burning get the person out of an unconscious (not the sleeping kind) state? What I'm getting at is whether you think PW died in pain?

I can't say for sure. If he was conscious between the impact and fire time it wasn't for long. A blaze that big in an enclosed space would have produced enough carbon monoxide to cause unconsciousness quickly.

Nice tribute done by the Fast & Furious Team

Thanks for finding and posting.

Very well done video!!!

I can't say for sure. If he was conscious between the impact and fire time it wasn't for long. A blaze that big in an enclosed space would have produced enough carbon monoxide to cause unconsciousness quickly.

I hope you're right. Just the thought of anyone's life ending this gruesome way frightens me.

There's also a theory DMT could play a role, that would aide in the visual and aural experience as well as depersonalization.

There's also a theory DMT could play a role, that would aide in the visual and aural experience as well as depersonalization.

Most certainly.

This crash makes me really sad, a friend of mine passed away afew years ago at the age of 21..he was drunk so his friend decided to drive his car back with my friend in the passenger seat of his own mx5...the car lost control and hit a tree side ways and it caught on fire really quickly aswell...both of them died in the tragic accident..both 21years old..i am not sure if they were dead from the impact or the flames..either way..this accident brings back memories..its horrible.

Somebody brought that up days ago. When looking at the video you really have to hope that it's just light and shadows from the fire on the CGT's roof hoop bars and not a person trying to escape. Otherwise that was a horrific death.

He may have been trying to escape after the crash.

:crybaby2:

Is this the video people are talking about? 20-30 seconds in it, it appears someone is trying to get out, but that could just be an illusion. I don't know how much trust I'd put into TMZ, though. I'd mute the volume if you decide to play the video.

This is also a very eerie image. Look at the shadowy "figure" above the front windshield.

article-2516303-19BFEBE500000578-432_964x763.jpg