Ultimate camper/ expedition vehicle?: Earthroamer

Robster Craws

• 3 months later...

Cool but I like having more space. Agree with the towing a 4X4 for off road adventures. Most of the newer camp grounds have near hotel amenities. Id go with one of these, an 03 to 06: http://www.marathoncoach.com/new-preowned-...?sortby=default tow a jeep or F150. Camp in a nice campground and explore in the tow vehicle.

I think the main point of these is that you don't want to be around other people, especially campgrounds

I think the main point of these is that you don't want to be around other people, especially campgrounds

Seriously. have you ever stayed in a KOA? It's borderline depressing.

EarthRoamer has a big showing at the Overland Expo this weekend in Northern AZ. I'll be there to check out all the cool rigs.

So that's what that thing was I saw in Colorado. Had german plates, I thought they came to take over :D

Im curious if anyone knows just how these people find where to go. I mean let's say you're in Yellowstone- you're not taking off the trail and going for it, right?

post-11867-1431675437_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Those tigers are still very cool but they're are the budget version of the earthroamer. the interiors and options are very basic in comparison. about $250K vs $550 for the earthroamer

Those tigers are still very cool but they're are the budget version of the earthroamer. the interiors and options are very basic in comparison. about $250K vs $550 for the earthroamer

Did you pick up a truck??