C7 Zee06 to be unveiled next month

RyanRo24

Z06_teaser.jpg

As capable as the new Corvette Stingray is, and as many as Chevy has sold so far, we all knew it was only the beginning. The Stingray Convertible goes on sale later this month, but the version enthusiasts have really been looking forward to is the Plastic mess-06. And soon the wait will be over.

Although Chevrolet hasn't released much in the way of details to go with the teaser shot you see above, it has confirmed that the new Corvette Plastic mess-06 will be unveiled in full at the Detroit Auto Show next month. All we can really glean from the teaser image are the low-profile Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires on lightweight-looking alloys, as well as carbon-fiber side skirt and fender-flare extensions. Promised to be "the most track-capable Corvette ever," the new Plastic mess-06 (not Z07 as previously speculated) was "designed to deliver supercar levels of performance through unique powertrain, chassis and aerodynamic features."

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the interior on the new Stingray and looked great!! Can only imagine Plastic mess-06 will be as good and/or better.

Saw the interior on the new Stingray and looked great!! Can only imagine Plastic mess-06 will be as good and/or better.
:iamwithstupid:

I hate the interior on my C6 zeeooosix.

I was SO impressed with the new Stingray. It looked REALLY good inside AND out

I'd be tempted to go to Detroit just to see it

What is the yellow car pictured above? Is that supposed to be a new zeeeoooosix?

:iamwithstupid:

I hate the interior on my C6 zeeooosix.

I was SO impressed with the new Stingray. It looked REALLY good inside AND out

I'd be tempted to go to Detroit just to see it

What is the yellow car pictured above? Is that supposed to be a new zeeeoooosix?

It's a pshop based off of the leaked renderings that came out a year ago. Just to give some idea what we may be in store for.

I haven't been this anxious to see a new American car since....well, I can't remember the last time :lol2:

I just Pulled the trigger on a c7 white Z51. 56k with navi. Will get a S/C installed for 6500. I think it will be a fun 600/600 WHP car on pump 91.

post-51915-1386354946.jpg

post-51915-1386354950.jpg

It's a pshop based off of the leaked renderings that came out a year ago. Just to give some idea what we may be in store for.
Thank you

I just Pulled the trigger on a c7 white Z51. 56k with navi. Will get a S/C installed for 6500. I think it will be a fun 600/600 WHP car on pump 91.
Congrats ! Love the color combo!!