C7 Zee06 to be unveiled next month

RyanRo24

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lie, I am not a POS fan...... but I am more excited about this than the Huracan, performance and modification options will be endless and what a fun fcuking car this will be for the streets and the track too

Without a doubt will be a huge success for Chevy, good job USA!

Not going to lie, I am not a POS fan...... but I am more excited about this than the Huracan, performance and modification options will be endless and what a fun fcuking car this will be for the streets and the track too

Without a doubt will be a huge success for Chevy, good job USA!

:iamwithstupid:

Does the roof come off? That would be soo bad ass! I can flick.boogers at Modo.as I drive passed him!

It has not been verified , but everyone thinks it will. I also think it will be targa.

Anyone else noticed the P on the tachometer and the paddle shifters. Here's doping for DCT!! God this car is going to be sooooo sick. Want. So. Bad!!!

it wont be a DCT, its going to be 8 speed Built auto to handle 740trq

The new C7 is a total game changer. The ZO6 has poster quality looks and the performance will be epic. Hats off to GM. This maybe the greatest American car ever outside of the FGT.

That would be amazing if it was a targa!

I think it is. I read somewhere they said it's 60% more rigid than the previous Plastic mess-06 with the top on. So maybe that means this top comes off.

I honestly want one… really badly…

This will most likely be one of the only cars I buy brand new if they give us a descent price on it.

Can't get over how much I like this car. After seeing Sam's White one, I knew the z 06 was going to be epic...

I think it is. I read somewhere they said it's 60% more rigid than the previous Plastic mess-06 with the top on. So maybe that means this top comes off.

Matty,you really gotta read this thread..the pictures,the transmission and roof have all been posted and discussed.

Man, I've had 3 Corvettes, 2 C6 Z 06's and I want this f*cking car really really bad. Like, now. haha They're so much fun to drive and throw around. Im sure this thing is going to be nuts.

It's great to see so many of you guys liking it, you will have the opportunity to support a locally manufactured product which is always good for everyone.

I honestly want one… really badly…

This will most likely be one of the only cars I buy brand new if they give us a descent price on it.

Can't get over how much I like this car. After seeing Sam's White one, I knew the z 06 was going to be epic...

Jorge, I am with you! I LOVE this car as well.

Regarding the whole DCT/auto thing, GM is definitely messing with everyone. So the leaked interior pic shows a "P" on the dash and a gearbox that resembles the structure of an auto, yet the same interior pic shows '2 4 6' on the top of the shifter??? lol

auto.png

Are those pilot cup sports? Barely seeing a groove in the tire there. This thing looks amazing, can't wait to pick one up.

You can't have one Mike, remember all your breathlessly hysterical anti-C7 posts at launch? How they "ruined" the car? :icon_mrgreen:

Told you you'd change your tune.

Best looking POS ever made, makes the C6 seem like it's 25 years old... :icon_thumleft:

Matty,you really gotta read this thread..the pictures,the transmission and roof have all been posted and discussed.

#EpicFail on my end. Got a little excited.

Does the roof come off? That would be soo bad ass! I can flick.boogers at Modo.as I drive passed him!

I don't know about this new model, but it did in my previous Plastic mess-06 when Chevy's glue came undone from it sitting in the sun. :lol2:

I also swore to never buy another one when they tried to fcuk me on warranty when my engine blew up, but this new one has me reconsidering.