Dan Bilzerians - Poker - Cash - Heart Attacks

Dr. Noisewater

So let me get the thinking in here straight.

He has lots of money. Is a shameless self promoter and shows off. Parties around women and travels and has no qualms showing off.

Has exotic cars and doesn't care what people think about him.

All that and the stance is Bilzerian = Douche.

Yet don't we have a member that that sounds pretty identical too and is hailed as the coolest Lamborghini owner around.

Makes sense...

I'm not this guys white knight defender,all I'm saying is his money,his fun,and 99% of people would trade shoes with him in a split second health problems and all and yet everyone's got an opinion on him. He must do something right if he's got this many people watching him and following his exploits.

You can't compare this guy to Bryan. This guy and his partner, Dan Fleyshman, are known for being frauds and con artists in the poker community.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The couple continued to live there at least until May 2010, according to the judge’s January 2012 opinion. It wasn’t clear this week if the couple has lived there since then, although a Realtor hired to sell the property, Dina Sierra Smith, said no one is living there now.

The property was listed for sale this week because the bank that holds the note on the property, Iberiabank, has foreclosed on it and says that current owner Daer Holdings owes it $5.5 million, court documents show.

http://tbo.com/news/business/bilzerian-man...llion-20131031/

He's extremely well known in the poker community. Guy plays in some of the biggest games that exist.

My buddy was there a couple years ago when he bet 6 figures that he could beat some guy's F car (was a 458 or f430... can't remember) with his AC Cobra and obviously scooped the bet.

his IG said he won like 10mil in poker..crazy...i can't even win 10mil in-game poker chips on Facebook :D

He also gave Jay Farber $2,000 in exchange for part of his WSOP winnings. Jay ended up in 2nd.

Here's the return on his $2,000 investment. This guy has the luck of the Irish. If I loaned someone $2K to play poker, they would get busted in 30 seconds.

2ih1jzo.png

:iamwithstupid: That shit should end at about 30, then it's time to grow up

You guys have chicks fcuking you for money before 30? I just ran on bliss and a pull out couch till I turned 27. (it then stopped working)

He has lots of money. Is a shameless self promoter and shows off. Parties around women and travels and has no qualms showing off.

Yet don't we have a member that that sounds pretty identical too and is hailed as the coolest Lamborghini owner around.

Makes sense...

:iamwithstupid:

You guys have chicks fcuking you for money before 30? I just ran on bliss and a pull out couch till I turned 27. (it then stopped working)

Pull out couch. hahahaha. You said pull out couch. Reminds me of the "STD couch" from college.

took me til 32, but I'm always the last one to leave.

Heeeey, I'm almost up there..

I think the pictures are entertaining, that's why I follow his account. I could care less if the guy is a douche or not. He's got money and he's loud about it, of course he's going to seem like a douche to most.

Been following this guy on IG for a while, and like most people I find him entertaining.

On the website TheDirty.com he's known as "fake equis", seems to be a fun character to hate !

He was among the poker players involved with ponzi-schemer Bradley Ruderman , in the Hollywood high stake poker circle (tobey macquire, Maaaaatttt Daaaaamuuun, etc..), going far enough as to call Tobey as a cheap person to some outlet, all to widen his craving for attention and fame.

Speaking of fame how many actors do you know, "lend" producers of a motion picture $1,000,000 dollars in exchange for at least 8 minutes of screen time, then sue them when he only get 30 seconds of screen time ? Poker sure must pay well.

Story of the lawsuit when his movie role shrunk, and he got the Hollywood royal f*#king. The movie industry is known to do this type of stuff with eager cash cows that want to buy themselves into fame: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/a...roducers-616876

Surely he gets credit for being able to cement the reality that no studio, agent or producer would touch this guy with a 10 foot pole.

Stories of his gambling in my opinion are nothing more than a smoke-screen over the reality that he's a spoiled kid spending his dad's money (which was infamously associated with illegal practices), not that I have an issue with that, to each his own. Even though he may really be a decent poker player, winning the world series of poker in 2009 didn't come by coincidence, but being the best poker player on earth does not and cannot justify the spending that he claims "he made".

He currently lives in a $40K to $50K a month house in the hills, again not something your average poker player can afford, even the tournament legends cannot keep up that type of lease, makes you think who really pays the bills....

Over the years I've come across a few guys that lived similar to this lifestyle, and the great majority either end up in jail (ends being some fraud or scam), or if they really come from wealth they end up dropping dead in a nightclub's bathroom stall.

Of course this guy has no shame boasting about his steroid/drug usage; so his shelf life will probably adjust accordingly.

One cannot deny he succeeded staying relevant even if for 15 minutes, discussing him here attests to him being at least "gossip" worthy for the moment.

Best of luck to him, he might even be a nice guy under all that steroids, drugs and hookers he surrounds himself with.

Yes his father

and the chicks are all paid for hire btw

This is what I gather. 100k instagram followers and I am certainly not surprised as his pics are interesting. No doubt the guy is not broke but I feel there is an alterior motive for all the photos portraying the lifestyle.

Either he is a marketing guru or a big douche

Makes sense...

I'm not this guys white knight defender,all I'm saying is his money,his fun,and 99% of people would trade shoes with him in a split second health problems and all and yet everyone's got an opinion on him. He must do something right if he's got this many people watching him and following his exploits.

People are calling him a douche because by his age, he shouldn't have to blast his whole life on the internet. (Unless like i said he has an alterior marketing motive or business plan for this)

According to some sources, he was booted out of BUD/S (Navy SEAL Training) because of a FIREARMS violation. And yet he's this big 'gun guy.' Any gun guys on here here (hopefully) are good with range safety. And if you screw up bad enough to get booted out of BUD/S and still get into it with an instructor, you're a douche. And yet he has military-esque photos all over and acts like he's the point guy for Seal Team 6 and was the one who booted OBL off the ship. Come on, give me a break.

If your idea of fame and success is measured by the number of followers you have, the goodness that you do by random handing out of cash to complete strangers, and your total essence of existence is merely measured by your possessions - you're a douche.

I don't usually pull the "family values" card, but I'm laying it on the fcuking table (ha poker pun) and calling this guy a class-A douchebag. The fact that poor kids follow this asshat and look to him for help or to serve as inspiration in the own lives is pathetic and really shows the state of this county as a whole - that we value success (if that's what you call what he has) by ANY means necessary.

There was a guy named Tim Durham who was well-known in our community as THE main man with cars. He had it all: the Playboy parties, Veyron, Phantom, private jet/yacht/big house, and was well-connected with all the local gov and go-getters. This jackass screwed over LOTS of people, lots of people who trusted this guy and his company to take care of their money - and he fucked them. Most still haven't recovered and there were many lives ruined. I met him once - he walked, talked, and smelled dirty from the moment I met him. It seemed fishy as hell and yet everyone worshipped the ground this guy walked on. When he got his office raided by the FBI, I wasn't surprised. Now he's serving time in the fed pen

Moral of the story - if it walks, talks, and squeeks like a crook, it probably is. Don't let these guys off the hook easy....

Didn't seem to add up to me either, but wtf do I know about him, I enjoy the pics, who wouldn't like to do some of that stuff, real or not, so I enjoy the idea of it.

There was a guy named Tim Durham who was well-known in our community as THE main man with cars. He had it all: the Playboy parties, Veyron, Phantom, private jet/yacht/big house, and was well-connected with all the local gov and go-getters. This jackass screwed over LOTS of people, lots of people who trusted this guy and his company to take care of their money - and he fucked them. Most still haven't recovered and there were many lives ruined. I met him once - he walked, talked, and smelled dirty from the moment I met him. It seemed fishy as hell and yet everyone worshipped the ground this guy walked on. When he got his office raided by the FBI, I wasn't surprised. Now he's serving time in the fed pen

Similarly, this guy reminds me of a douche I once encountered in Miami in the mid 2000's, they said he was a restaurant owner from Maryland. That guy drove the big cars, private jets, stable of hookers, was throwing around the f*#k you money, but something was off...

My buddy who's a hotel manager in South Beach was telling me the hotel staff were talking about this guy non-stop, and how he was giving $1000 tips to anyone that said Hi to him during his stay, but the story that got traction was: during a busy time of the year in South Beach, he told the owner of Mansion nightclub to change the music, which was a silly request, the owner said for $200K he would comply, and he actually paid it to impress the hanger on chicks he had with him.

Funny how the truth comes out sooner or later...turns out he cheated banks out of $71 million, and I was told he even faked his own death, but ultimately was caught and is serving time !

His story, a great candidate for CNBC's American Greed: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...0082704661.html

These type of dodgy characters come and go in every major City, and if you've been around long enough it doesn't take NASA training to spot them, but with IG and social media the "act", "con" or plain "Dochiness" is amplified to a global audience.

Moral of the story - if it walks, talks, and squeeks like a crook, it probably is. Don't let these guys off the hook easy....

:iamwithstupid: 100%

I could hang out with Dan. He likes to have fun and surround himslf with naked women. He gets a lot of attention but does not really TRY to get it aside from paying to get movie roles. it just comes with the nature of his personality and life.

Now, one person on Instagram I really cant stand is that Justin Ross Lee "jew jetting" idiot. He does ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to get attention, but does not really get any. Only 10K followers.

One guy who I really like on IG is that Howard Leight guy who owns Malibu Rocky Oaks Vinyard. He seems laid back and chill, like a Richard Branson type. Just plays in his vinyard and flys around in his helicopter.

I could hang out with Dan. He likes to have fun and surround himslf with naked women. He gets a lot of attention but does not really TRY to get it aside from paying to get movie roles. it just comes with the nature of his personality and life.

I'm sure he would entertain your presence.

Now, one person on Instagram I really cant stand is that Justin Ross Lee "jew jetting" idiot. He does ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to get attention, but does not really get any. Only 10K followers.

One guy who I really like on IG is that Howard Leight guy who owns Malibu Rocky Oaks Vinyard. He seems laid back and chill, like a Richard Branson type. Just plays in his vinyard and flys around in his helicopter.

Howard is a friend and a cool dude :icon_thumleft:

Makes sense...

sCFVB55.jpg

I dont understand all the hatred, if he was a trust fund baby and didnt do shit with his life I would understand. But "supposedly" he makes money on his own and was in the military. There are some trust fund babies running around town here that are the biggest douches when you meet them in person. Has anyone actually met this guy? I read about him on another forum and supposedly his father is the Gordon Gecko from Wall Street.

Here is an interview with the guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MVdh-VVp2w

What's the last guy's IG you mentioned?

I follow Jewjetting... it was funny at the beginning, but now he's just posting the same picture over and over again. At least he doesn't post too much, otherwise I'd unfollow him.

What's the last guy's IG you mentioned?

I follow Jewjetting... it was funny at the beginning, but now he's just posting the same picture over and over again. At least he doesn't post too much, otherwise I'd unfollow him.

Malibu Rocky Oaks Vineyard is the IG. It's Howard Leight's IG. He used to own some ear protection company and sold it for like $120MM cash. He now owns some vineyard up on a cliff in Malibu with sweeping views, some bad ass house and a helicopter landing pad. He's not real flashy though, so the IG is not that entertaining.

Here he is sticking a landing on a boat.