Dan Bilzerians - Poker - Cash - Heart Attacks

Dr. Noisewater

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin' Dan C baby!!!!

Dan needs an invite back here to let us know what's been going on. Summer is coming up and the lawn mowers should be coming out of storage about now.

Dan needs an invite back here to let us know what's been going on. Summer is coming up and the lawn mowers should be coming out of storage about now.

He is always here. He's never left.

2 years.....so that's working out pretty good huh? lol

I need to hit you up next time I am in Vegas, from what I've seen or read, you guys do it up big! I can't say I have had a trip out there like that......could be a life changer.....

Its a constant struggle... lol

Ya bro, me and most of my friends don't go to often but when we do, we go pretty hard. Let me know next time you plan on coming into Sin City

Its a constant struggle... lol

Ya bro, me and most of my friends don't go to often but when we do, we go pretty hard. Let me know next time you plan on coming into Sin City

It's ALWAYS a constant struggle. Lol

I will do that for sure. I usually stay at Planet Hollywood, any recommendations other than there to start?

lets say he does only have $50mil.........hes also got 3 heart attacks under his belt and is ~30 years old. im convinced he knows his life isnt doing to last that long and hes living the "YOLO" life

i dont think hes got any long term investments set up. As long as he keeps making movies and playing poker....he'll make enough money to "get by". the flights and yachts may very well not be his...we'll never know

i dont think hes got any long term investments set up. ". the flights and yachts may very well not be his...we'll never know

How could you possibly know what investments an individual has made, saved or set up for his future unless you were his banker?

Secondly it's already been discussed and the yacht is the "Leightstar" and it's owned by Howard Leight who owns Malibu Rocky oaks vineyard and is friends with Deuce.

How could you possibly know what investments an individual has made, saved or set up for his future unless you were his banker?

Secondly it's already been discussed and the yacht is the "Leightstar" and it's owned by Howard Leight who owns Malibu Rocky oaks vineyard and is friends with Deuce.

:iamwithstupid:

Further conjecture about his net worth or ROI is pointless. He's definitely living a lifestyle beyond that of a 50MM guy, that much is fact, other than that not much else is certain other than he likes fake tits and HGH.

:iamwithstupid:

Further conjecture about his net worth or ROI is pointless. He's definitely living a lifestyle beyond that of a 50MM guy, that much is fact, other than that not much else is certain other than he likes fake tits and HGH.

and red plastic cups

Like some others, i think some of his pics are pretty funny; I don't bother reading into his lifestyle/cash flow.

It seemed to me that one of the girls (very pretty and not in any of the whore shots) is his g/f.

The rest of the groupies could be sent by the agency for the group shots on his social feeds and then bugger off...

I could care less how much he's worth or what he owns.

I'm in for the comic relief!

LOOL

538.gif

Gotta love 'Murrica. Only place you can practically collect food stamps and drive a Diablo + CGT.

I know some of the Ohio guys still hang with Dan. I run into him every year at our local car show and occasionally when I make it out to C&C here in Indy. Weird dude, but at least he seems honest and has his priorities in order.

I need to buy a lawn mower...