Dan Bilzerians - Poker - Cash - Heart Attacks

Dr. Noisewater

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything about this guy screams megadouche. The pose, the ostentatious flaunting of wealth and of course has to announce the amount he has spent... just trying way too hard. He's only interesting to me in one aspect and that is as a train wreck. Everything else about him repulses me, no humility and thinks way more of himself than likely 99% of the people out there do. Reminds me a lot of Justin Bieber actually.

Everything about this guy screams megadouche. The pose, the ostentatious flaunting of wealth and of course has to announce the amount he has spent... just trying way too hard. He's only interesting to me in one aspect and that is as a train wreck. Everything else about him repulses me, no humility and thinks way more of himself than likely 99% of the people out there do. Reminds me a lot of Justin Bieber actually.

:iamwithstupid:

And he's getting worse. He didn't bother me early on..but now he's posting pictures saying "if you can guess where I'm going I'll give you 10k" and all these poor saps start guessing and begging and he doesn't give any answer or respond.

The girls who want to fcuk you because of your money is cool while you are young, not as cool as you get older and priorities change. Definitely wouldn't want to be that guy with his health issues, sounds like too much coke has taken its toll.

I would say the growth hormone TRT and or roids did it....you can't party like that and have a body that looks like that without some assistance.

• 2 months later...

I've actually got no problem with being ostentatious, rude, loud, or whatever. It's the SEAL thing that really bothers me. What kind of jacked-the-fk-up story is "I would have been a SEAL operator, but I was so over-the-top (and insubordinate), they just couldn't handle me." WTF. You suck. Find wealth and enjoy life, but don't build yourself up on a platform of bullshit which adds up to what you fell short of pinning on your chest. I wouldn't have any criticism if the SEAL thing didn't come into the story. If the SEALs had a dime for everyone out there trying to impersonate them or bank on their reputation to gain credibility, they could fully fund a community-wide retention bonus. There's never been a knife in this guy's teeth yet he banks on the achievements and credibility of others to magnetize sluts and douchebags to his side. If the Navy Spec War community couldn't handle this larger-than-life personality, then why are they even mentioned? The SEAL world is so small that I have no doubt this dude has long ago been targeted in behind-his-back snubs and disapproving sideward glances. I also have no doubt that there was a good reason he never made it through BUDS that has already been well transmitted over a beer among many men who have made it to the top of the mountain. There is a silent collection of very credible guys out there that is disapproving silently, because silence is their business.

I've actually got no problem with being ostentatious, rude, loud, or whatever. It's the SEAL thing that really bothers me. What kind of jacked-the-fk-up story is "I would have been a SEAL operator, but I was so over-the-top (and insubordinate), they just couldn't handle me." WTF. You suck. Find wealth and enjoy life, but don't build yourself up on a platform of bullshit which adds up to what you fell short of pinning on your chest. I wouldn't have any criticism if the SEAL thing didn't come into the story. If the SEALs had a dime for everyone out there trying to impersonate them or bank on their reputation to gain credibility, they could fully fund a community-wide retention bonus. There's never been a knife in this guy's teeth yet he banks on the achievements and credibility of others to magnetize sluts and douchebags to his side. If the Navy Spec War community couldn't handle this larger-than-life personality, then why are they even mentioned? The SEAL world is so small that I have no doubt this dude has long ago been targeted in behind-his-back snubs and disapproving sideward glances. I also have no doubt that there was a good reason he never made it through BUDS that has already been well transmitted over a beer among many men who have made it to the top of the mountain. There is a silent collection of very credible guys out there that is disapproving silently, because silence is their business.

:iamwithstupid: that's true...I served the army for 2years and i can't stand people who put on the uniform when they're not one. :eusa_wall:

For someone who claims to have won $500 million playing poker. Why does he wear the same one pair of tan camo pants every day? LOL. And he only seems to own 3 tshirts. One is the white one that says "Painman" on it.

For someone who claims to have won $500 million playing poker. Why does he wear the same one pair of tan camo pants every day? LOL. And he only seems to own 3 tshirts. One is the white one that says "Painman" on it.

C'mon now....you know he's got like 10K of each of those shirts......

and apparently A LOT of credit at Aria....

C'mon now....you know he's got like 10K of each of those shirts......

and apparently A LOT of credit at Aria....

His flash does not impress me. I'm more impressed how he wears the same pants every day. Even black tie events he has those damn camo pants on. LOL. Those pants need their own IG page.

Because almost seal. :icon_mrgreen:

Did he say $500 mil ? I thought he said $50 mil, that might explain it because he's living a very extravagant life which IMO $50 mil wouldn't cut it.

Did he say $500 mil ? I thought he said $50 mil, that might explain it because he's living a very extravagant life which IMO $50 mil wouldn't cut it.

Yeah he said $50 million. I thought he said $500. Would not surprise me if he did say $500.

Yeah he said $50 million. I thought he said $500. Would not surprise me if he did say $500.

Maybe things are cheaper over there but 50 mil won't last long at that burn rate, anyway, more power to him!

Maybe things are cheaper over there but 50 mil won't last long at that burn rate, anyway, more power to him!

$50M spins off $5M/year in interest alone. That's assuming he doesn't make a dime from poker or whatever else he's into. Heck, with the recent bull market, that annual figure probably exceeds $10M. I don't know how long that lifestyle is sustainable with that type of money, but I would be willing to try it out!

But yeah, Oz is quite expensive from what I've heard.