1970 Plymouth Cuda --- V-10 Project/Life Changing Event....

Pretzel_Guy

Very cool indeed. Does anyone have a link to the other thread that shows the finished project that was posted earlier in this thread?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link :icon_thumleft:

gixxer1k03 Do you have a site with more finished pics of the engine in the engine bay? Did you leave any extra room at the firewall to get access to the coil packs? Still Great job on the car. :icon_mrgreen:

Gonna skip some, starting to look like an actual car...

DSC02671.JPG

Even the paintbooth(pictured in the back of the garage) is DIY home made.....lol

DSC02673.JPG

DSC02706.JPG

Did you do all the body work too? If so that is crazy that you thought yourself that too! My friends constantly talk about how hard that stuff is to do.

Very cool man. Congrats on this build and I'm sure it will turn out great. Love to see this old muscle cars. If anyone wants to start a thread on it (if there isn't a recent one already), I'm itching for some great pics/stories on some classics. Makes me wish I paid more attention in my auto class in HS and had the tools/training to make my own classic restoration! Keep it up!

Did you do all the body work too? If so that is crazy that you thought yourself that too! My friends constantly talk about how hard that stuff is to do.

No No, I mentioned earlier I also helped (10% at best) with the body work and paint. I had the good luck of finding a gentleman about 15 mins from my house that had just semi-retired from building street rods for 30 years, and had decided to take on a couple projects at home...... I have a ton of respect for the guys that do that kind of work.

• 6 months later...

Seen this brought up in another thread, realized I never finished it....

DSC02702.JPG

DSC02703.JPG

DSC02706.JPG

Now I could start to see it come to life....

DSC02739.JPG

DSC02740.JPG