MotorTrend Article : Huracan

MoreLambo

I think the hexagonal bits on the interior (vent housings and such) might be a reference to the Marzal, perhaps?

That straight-on rear view -- HOO! Not a fan of that view...

Not sure I like the rear either. Maybe an sL version with a rear diffuser and wing would help the rear body lines.

i think the exagon is also a Marcello Gandini tribute: he liked very much the exagon and Perini is a great fan of Gandini, that was the Lambo best designer ever. At least up to now, as Perini is drawing several masterpieces too.

ciao

• 2 weeks later...
This car is making it very difficult for me to keep within my thought process of making smart decisions!

The smartest decision would be to choose a color very quickly :icon_mrgreen:

This car is making it very difficult for me to keep within my thought process of making smart decisions!

Allan EYE on the PRIZE!

We talked about this last night!

I really am liking this car and am really tempted but hate to say the steering wheel spoils the interior in my opinion.

That's an easy fix, what I would've liked to see is a carbon fibre sports seat option, I don't get why Lambo isn't offering one.

• 2 weeks later...
Z07 killed my mojo on this car!

Yeah the problem is that the Plastic mess-06 is going to be just so much faster. It's likely faster in both a straight line AND on a track versus anything Ferrari or Lambo make currently, or will make within the next few years...save for the LaLaVasquezFerrari obviously. F12 and LP700 wouldn't be able to match times with it based on expected power/weight figures for the Chevy.

For the guys that care, like the dragstrip rats on the board, and the street challenge guys, that's a big problem.

For the others, the usual benefits unrelated to speed like status, looks, interior, etc, still make the Huracan a "dream" car as they've always been, like say Fortis or Kris. Where speed isn't necessarily a priority as long as it's suitably fast.

Still like the Huracan a lot, Plastic mess-06 notwithstanding. :icon_thumleft:

Z07 killed my mojo on this car!

The ZO7 looks great!!

For the others, the usual benefits unrelated to speed like status, looks, interior, etc, still make the Huracan a "dream" car as they've always been, like say Fortis or Kris. Where speed isn't necessarily a priority as long as it's suitably fast.

Still like the Huracan a lot, Plastic mess-06 notwithstanding. :icon_thumleft:

Speed is cheap and not at all impressive to me (unless its on the level of a Bugatti Veyron which delivers highly tuned car type performance in a street legal car with a warranty).

I buy for the overall experience. The feel of the drive more than the speed, if the interior makes you feel like you're in something special, when the exterior looks like it shouldn't be real, etc. The complete experience is what I love. For what I enjoy, no other manufacturer delivers on all those levels like Lamborghini.

I am very impressed with the ZO7 and I may buy one. I just have too many cars and there aren't any that I would get rid of for it. But, I am very excited about it and proud to see Detroit produce something that is truly special.

I will be honest. I would take the Z over the Huracan. For the money you cannot beat the Z. I would bet that the Z will run circles around the Huracan on a track in a straight line and in the corners with a good driver. With average drivers I think the lap times would be close because the Huracan will be easier to drive.

I feel like I need to support America here though and get the Z. They have been bringing it lately it seems like. They are really closing the gap on the super car market.

The Huracan will still be awesome but it will be a tough pill to swallow when you watch a bone stock Z pull up next to you and it looks damn good and you know its faster.

I think I would like the Huracan a lot more if I would have never owned a lambo though.

Absolutely love it but the seats seem kind of ehh to me.

:iamwithstupid: and for some reason in silver the rear end looks ehh... maybe its the color.

I will be honest. I would take the Z over the Huracan. For the money you cannot beat the Z. I would bet that the Z will run circles around the Huracan on a track in a straight line and in the corners with a good driver. With average drivers I think the lap times would be close because the Huracan will be easier to drive.

I feel like I need to support America here though and get the Z. They have been bringing it lately it seems like. They are really closing the gap on the super car market.

The Huracan will still be awesome but it will be a tough pill to swallow when you watch a bone stock Z pull up next to you and it looks damn good and you know its faster.

I think I would like the Huracan a lot more if I would have never owned a lambo though.

:iamwithstupid: Ill always love lambo, but that Z is going to be nuts for less than half the price!