MotorTrend Article : Huracan

MoreLambo

You guys haven't even seen the cars in real life and you already know which one will run circles around which, that's awesome, maybe if I had your supernatural foresight and premonition skills I wouldn't have to work as hard.

I've seen more fantasy car flipping on LP that the last gold wining floor routine at the London Olympics.

You guys haven't even seen the cars in real life and you already know which one will run circles around which, that's awesome, maybe if I had your supernatural foresight and premonition skills I wouldn't have to work as hard.

I've seen more fantasy car flipping on LP that the last gold wining floor routine at the London Olympics.

Haha that was pretty funny. Car looks good but I'm not second thinking my huracan order.

Haha that was pretty funny. Car looks good but I'm not second thinking my huracan order.

I was talking about somebody else, they know who they are :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats on your order, I am guessing you went black.

Yes I did it was very cool played around on it for a bit before dealer configuator came out. I did. Black with yellow stiching and sportivo(alcantara) in the center.

The pic is without the alcantara added that after

I HATE waiting, I am extremely impatient but I have no choice LOL

How did you get the screenshots was your dealer able to save and forward to you?