How Much You think Huracan Will Cost?

ToofDoc

Huracan Base Price  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you think Huracan's base price will be?

• $260K or less
    • $261K - $270K
    • $271K - $280K
    • $281K or more

We know that with additional options...this car will cost easily over $300K to $350K....it's great that CCB is a standard, before that it was a $10K+ option!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was told base would be 200

I don't see how with CCB's standard, probably no decklid option or none that would make any meaningful difference, no tranny option, etc. Sounds like the options on this car are going to be more of the ad personam variety with special colors or interiors, etc. My guess is $250k minimum, and won't be surprised if it's higher.

I heard the 2015 Audi R8 will be around 200K and the Huracan will take a price hike upwards because of this.

Wonder if the 2015 R8 is going to ditch the v10 for TT v8?

I heard the 2015 Audi R8 will be around 200K and the Huracan will take a price hike upwards because of this.

a $200k audi R8? good lord... the R8's are great cars for about $110-140k... but there's SO much more options that open up at the $200k range.

a $200k audi R8? good lord... the R8's are great cars for about $110-140k... but there's SO much more options that open up at the $200k range.

It really is not that big a jump after the R8 V10 Plus - Starting price $170,545...

http://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-r8/configurator

Audi will try to stratify the market, keeping the R8 on bottom, the Huracan at a premium above it. R8 ~200K base, 250K loaded. Huracan I can see at 260K base, 300K loaded.

Not sure about your market but they are gunning for the MP4 so it will be priced a touch under IMO Base car + options, if Lambo's options will be more expensive that's where the price difference will be but other than cosmetics, optional suspension and variable steering I can't see what else you could get that's performance oriented.

Wonder if the 2015 R8 is going to ditch the v10 for TT v8?

Nope. I'm wondering if UGR has already been working on the DCT in the 2013 R8 to prepare for Huracan?

I'm curious what the initial demand will be for the Huracan and whether there will be some serious gouging at the dealerships.

I know at least Lamborghini Atlanta were offering them for MSRP. Orders processed in order you signed up. Deposit was only $5k refundable. Then 10% down when vehicle entered production.

You tell me lol. I will send you one. Sell my POS 570. DAMN YOU HURACAN!

You have put In one hell of an epic day of flip-flopping on liking/hating the car.

You have put In one hell of an epic day of flip-flopping on liking/hating the car.

Lol. I love it. I just hate having old technology meaning my 570 is now outdated.

Love the new car.

The car will not be that fast though. Faster than a 458 yes. But not mp4 fast.

I think it would be wiser to wait for real world tests before making claims on which is faster and which is slower, also the beauty of it all is freedom of choice, you can always buy what suits your requirements best.

I think it would be wiser to wait for real world tests before making claims on which is faster and which is slower, also the beauty of it all is freedom of choice, you can always buy what suits your requirements best.

I would take this car in a heart beat over the other cars. I'm just saying it won't be as fast as the others. Nothing wrong with that. I just don't want people getting their hopes up that this car will be faster than a mp4 or the aventador. That is silly.

:icon_thumleft: