How Much You think Huracan Will Cost?

ToofDoc

Huracan Base Price  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you think Huracan's base price will be?

• $260K or less
    • $261K - $270K
    • $271K - $280K
    • $281K or more

Source at Prestige told me today it's going to be over $300 out the door if you place an order or $100K over sticker if you want one asap.

$100k over list, do you think they will get it?

I don't know if the factory will be able to make them fast enough if the order numbers are getting up there, that might prop the big ask over sticker.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fortis- after looking at euro option list and pricing, OZ has got competitive pricing.

Standard we are getting- lifter, magnetic ride, navigation, full electric heated seats for 300k Euro only 25% more not bad for weak dollar and our high taxes.

Should spare a thought for our asian friends who pay nearly $US1m for a Huracan :(

• 2 weeks later...
Obviously it is all marketing and increasing their bottom line, I get what you are saying but what is really the difference between having a higher base price and all the items you've mentioned included as a NCO and having them as cost option, the difference is psychological, you will ultimately pay just as much but on the former you lose your ability for customization.

I like the opportunity to select the options which I want, for example here electric heated seats are standard, I don't need either, electrics make the seats heavier, heated seats I will never need them, I would rather have the option of not paying for them.

Fortis,

I agree with that with certain options (like what you listed) make complete sense to offer as options, but specifically the ones I listed are a bit ridiculous.

- Painted calipers have the same cost & weight no matter what color, so why is black paint free but not red or silver.

- Anti-theft. I can't imagine anyone NOT taking such an option on any road going car (even a Kia/Hyundai)

- Branding. These badges literally cost a few dollars to make. They are no cost options on many MB, BMW, Audis (and likely even brands below these). I'm fine with many of the other options, but asking for extra $ for an anti-theft system on a $250k is really stretching the profit principle. And this is no hate on Lambo, I see it with almost every brand (save for ironically the GTR).

Sure hope you are right Fortis. The potential depreciation has been my only reservation in ordering this car. Ferrari has always done a better job in maintaining market values by managing the supply. Lambo, who manufacturers far few cars, should be able to manage the suppy of the Huracan IF the demand is as great as we all hope.

I'm curious to see what the demand for the Huracan is initially and eventually secondhand. It's been so long since the Gallardo debuted that it's tough to gauge right now.

Lambo has received 700+ Huracan orders to date thus far, how many Gallardo orders did they have at this point back then?