Huracan or LP Gallardo

ToofDoc

Which V10  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Huracan or LP Gallardo

• Huracan LP 610
    • LP 550/560/570/STS/SL/Perf/SC

OK, now that Huracan is out, we know what it looks like. Performance wise, not all that different. Obviously a lot of supporters and excitement, but I some of you are disappointed as well. If money is not an issue, which ONE would you prefer as far as appearance goes?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I see the hurican the more I love it. I can't wait till the boy racer styles. If the base car looks this good then with the wings n things i like it's going to be HOT!

I am real damn salty right now about it coming out because I have a 570 lol. But honestly the car is bad as shit. Don't care that it is not as fast as some other cars but that can be fixed.

Interior looks like a dream. Love it.

I was all for the LP until I saw the hurricane in White. :shock:

Can't wait for UGR to get their hands on one and see the potential of the tranny.

i think i like the LP570SL over the HURACAN... but as soon as there's an SL-esque treatment for the HURACAN, i'm going to be jumping ship!

:iamwithstupid: Hopefully it'll be a Sesto-legerra :D

I love the 570 but the Huracan put few years on in instantly and it's just the base model, I can't wait to see it in a Superleggera format, it will be crazy. Good times ahead!

If you like more lines and angles, LP Gallardos has that....

If you like more curves and roundness, Huracan has that....

I think Sesto is at one extreme (too much lines and sharp angles) and the Huracan is on the other extreme (too curvy)....LP Gallardos right in the middle..

The newer updated electronics in the Huracan obviously is much improved and better than any LP Gallardos, but wait til the auto critics get their hands and ass on the Huracan for test drives....got a feeling that the dual clutch may be a little TOO smooth?

I don't believe the Huracan is "ugly" by any means (it's a sexy car, but not as sexy as other Lambos)....it's still a Lambo and it's NEW, but I even think the Countach and Diablos looks much better than the Huracan.

Like most Lambos it must be seen in the flesh, there are many details which get "lost" in the photos, in the photos the Huracan looks stunning but I reserve final judgment until I see it in real life, Lambo is on a roll with their designs.

Like most Lambos it must be seen in the flesh, there are many details which get "lost" in the photos, in the photos the Huracan looks stunning but I reserve final judgment until I see it in real life, Lambo is on a roll with their designs.

:iamwithstupid: From what I've seen, it's the perfect "little buddy" to go along side big daddy Aventador. Hopefully the DSC can be violent like the ISR :)

Fortis....I'm excited for you to get your BRAND NEW Huracan!! Your license plate should be KATRINA!

Thank you, I am very excited myself but the wait will be a killer, thanks God I have no garage space for now until my house is done, that's the only thing which makes the wait more bearable.

Big no no on the plate suggestion!

The Huracan reinvents the super car. Gallardo's are now timeless classics like the Murcielago became after the Aventador. It doesn't make them any less amazing than they were yesterday. They still have their charm and are very capable. I drove my Murcielago SV and Aventador both today and the SV still owns it in many ways! The Aventador has it's own special sauce too. Lamborghini's don't become old, they become classics.

Unfortunately for some, its the MP4's and 458's that have expired. If you have one of them, I recommend that you sell it as quickly as you can to make way for a Huracan. The prices of both will drop a lot more soon. No one will want them when Huracans are on the roads.

The Huracan reinvents the super car. Gallardo's are now timeless classics like the Murcielago became after the Aventador. It doesn't make them any less amazing than they were yesterday. They still have their charm and are very capable. I drove my Murcielago SV and Aventador both today and the SV still owns it in many ways! The Aventador has it's own special sauce too. Lamborghini's don't become old, they become classics.

Unfortunately for some, its the MP4's and 458's that have expired. If you have one of them, I recommend that you sell it as quickly as you can to make way for a Huracan. The prices will both drop a lot more soon. No one will want them when Huracans are on the roads.

Well said...I personally like my pre LP 2008 6 speed manual...rough and less refined...maybe last of the old Lambo feel.

I was all for the LP until I saw the hurricane in White. :shock:

I love the 570 but the Huracan put few years on in instantly and it's just the base model....

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

image-2.jpgimage-3.jpg

image-4.jpgimage-5.jpg