Christmas Delivery early...

peakcompletions

been a long time since i have posted with everything being so busy but thought i would post a quick shot of my new 2014 Aventador delivered the other night from Lamborghini Las Vegas...

ordered it in Rosso Mars with a custom two tone alcantara red and black interior. Tom took care of everything and the car came in perfect!

Love the new carbon options, interior config and the options available for the 14 model.. going to hang on to this one and see what we can do to make it a bit faster

Figured it was suiting since it came in Christmas Colors :)

Will get some better pics over the next week or so when the weather clears up...

aventador.JPG

aventador_2.JPG

been a long time since i have posted with everything being so busy but thought i would post a quick shot of my new 2014 Aventador delivered the other night from Lamborghini Las Vegas...

ordered it in Rosso Mars with a custom two tone alcantara red and black interior. Tom took care of everything and the car came in perfect!

Love the new carbon options, interior config and the options available for the 14 model.. going to hang on to this one and see what we can do to make it a bit faster

Figured it was suiting since it came in Christmas Colors :)

Will get some better pics over the next week or so when the weather clears up...

Stunning! Congratulations and can't wait to see more pics and hear about your driving experiences with this beauty.

That looks fantastic, congrats! You always had good taste for great colours for your Lambo's.

Looks like that is a small circle of Rosso Mars Aventador owners on L/P (I counted 4 so far; interestingly enough, even the exterior is almost the same, 3 out of the 4 have different interiors).

Huge congrats on your Rosso Mars Aventador !!!!! beautiful car !!

Looks like RM's Aventadors are taking over LP lol Love it !!

Congratulations and beautiful garage!

thanks guys! good to be back!

have some cool stuff coming this year with the release of a long awaited GT1 and GT3 street series FGT production cars, some upgrades and new things happening with the UGR 08 Superleggera which should be interesting... and a couple new cars and builds in the works...

first time a dealer has ever done this but Tom ordered a customized model of my aventoador optioned out exactly like my build right down to the carbon options, wheels and calipers and interior :)

cool touch!

aventador_3.JPG

first time a dealer has ever done this but Tom ordered a customized model of my aventoador optioned out exactly like my build right down to the carbon options, wheels and calipers and interior :)

cool touch!

That is really cool!

lovely!! and there is more FGT in the shop alone compared to the whole of Singapore lol.

That's not a shop, that's his personal garage. Crazy, huh? Five of them in that photo alone. And the GT1 doesn't seem to be among them.

Is that a green Diablo in the back :icon_mrgreen:

Looks green in the photo but that's probably the Balloon White one.