ToofDoc

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any 2004 members still lurking?

BTW, after briefly looking at the board stats, what the hell happened during the night of March 20, 2007 that made that night special with the most amount of forum members online that night? Any of you remember?

Class of '04 here but less active now. I think I came across from AF, man so long ago!

Chimay did you have a previous name or did you only ramp up your effort in the last couple of yours, as (and I'm sure you won't/can't be offended) I don't recall you from the early days.

We have many members that lurk and rarely post. Sort by Join Date and toggle Visited After 11-01-2013 and you won't recognize many of the names but those guys are out there.

I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but when I click the "Members" section the users that are in the "Lambo Owner" group are not shown there (for example topcarbon with almost 20k posts should be 5th on the top posters lists)

So Allan & SPE started this site?

That's great!

Also, another clarification question....VIP members = those pay and donate (subscription), yes?

Also, another clarification question....VIP members = those pay and donate (subscription), yes?

You can also donate professional services in return!

I've been on a long time too. Didn't post as much in the early days. Followed Allan here from a Lotus video he posted on another forum that was on a thread here. Definitely the site I visit the most....car related lol

It was shaky and was started out of controversy .... Much like Lamborghini.

A shame that many original guys don't seem to post much anymore.

I'm still around too, but mostly lurking. Wow, it's been 9.5 years! Shit, that's a long time. I remember being on the old site, which I forgot the name of, and there was a huge falling out, so Allan and someone from SP decided to start their own forum, one more relaxed and suited to their personalities. The fight had something to do with a now deceased guy and false claims and a Miura if I remember correctly.

Ah, so many memories and funny stories over the years. I'm feeling nostalgic!

I remember this. The old site appears to still be around. but not to be named according to the auto correct on here :) I don't remember what the fight was about but I do remember getting a message saying there was a new site and decided to check it out. I never left.

I don't post as much as I used to because there isn't much I can offer. Where I live the most exotic car is a Mercedes clk or a C6, I try and chime in if people have questions about cell phones and sometimes computers but there are so many experts on here.

I think its crazy that my member number is 237

I don't remember how i found this forum..but I know i was lurking for awhile before i decided to register..I do remember that the forum had a different layout back then..

Class of '05 checking in. As a non-owner I really don't have too much to say so not many posts.

Time flys, two false starts under my belt and still a long way to go before I'll be an owner. :eek3dance:

Chimay did you have a previous name or did you only ramp up your effort in the last couple of yours, as (and I'm sure you won't/can't be offended) I don't recall you from the early days.

I tend to be like that, just sort of throw the odd post here and there without much fanfare.

Even my kids didn't realize I was their dad until they were 5 or 6 years old. Just thought I was some guy that changed light bulbs and made dinner and stuff and then disappeared back into the woodwork.

I can't recall for sure but I don't think I posted much for the first few years.

2005 here..joined when i was looking for a gallardo..never got one but have stayed an active lurker.

Wow,been a long time. I too remember arguing with Allan elsewhere and found him pretty entertaining. Since then I got married and had three kids. 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times have changed but Allan is still there pulling for his favorites. Been some great dramas through the years!

Wow,been a long time. I too remember arguing with Allan elsewhere and found him pretty entertaining. Since then I got married and had three kids. 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times have changed but Allan is still there pulling for his favorites. Been some great dramas through the years!

Welcome back #205!

The history behind this site... JRV and I were constantly fighting with everyone on Ferrarichat.. So him and I started another board... It was his site, I just got everyone to come over. Then JRV and I had a falling out when he started trying to sensor my posts. He wanted me to only recomend sponsors products, some of which really sucked. Needless to say we had a falling out.. Then I met Alex from SP Engineering, and we decided to start Lambo-power. The original admin was of course the site designer, and then Skinny, who was Alex's IP guy and then myself..

The history behind this site... JRV and I were constantly fighting with everyone on Ferrarichat.. So him and I started another board... It was his site, I just got everyone to come over. Then JRV and I had a falling out when he started trying to sensor my posts. He wanted me to only recomend sponsors products, some of which really sucked. Needless to say we had a falling out.. Then I met Alex from SP Engineering, and we decided to start Lambo-power. The original admin was of course the site designer, and then Skinny, who was Alex's IP guy and then myself..

Interesting! Is JRV still over there at LT then?

What happened to skinny?