Oldest LP Member by Join Date?

ToofDoc

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Class of 05 :icon_super: I've been a member here since I was 15 years old, which is basically a third of my whole life :lol2:

Looks like I'm June 08...so pretty late compared to a bunch of people still active on here...well...except for like Toofdoc and JPegs (sorry!). Although you both did get the Lambo WAY before me!

Whats a shame is I cant even remember what brought me here. I think it was a link to a video from LS1Tech or some other forum. I have always loved cars and in particular lamborghinis.

Thinking out loud-they should make everyone with Over 10,000 posts, or that has been active since the founding year (2004) automatic VIP's.... :-)

Maybe they can make a founders group for active members.

Speaking of groups I wonder if the forum could have two group options. One for owners only and another for other groups that people want to part of such as vip or Bugatti boys.

I joined March 2007. Whenever I have time to log online I always see what is happening on this site! Congratulations Allan and the SP team for an entertaining site to go to and to stay informed on Lambo's and the World!

i first joined early on in the life of the site. I want to say it was late 04, but it was probably some time in 05.

I stopped coming here for a while, and when i came back I had forgotten my account name, and the email i used didn't exist anymore. My original account was somewhere below 1000.

Came back in 06 and never looked back. I've been reading LP on a daily basis ever since.

Love this place!

Maybe they can make a founders group for active members.

Speaking of groups I wonder if the forum could have two group options. One for owners only and another for other groups that people want to part of such as vip or Bugatti boys.

:iamwithstupid:

10 years later....was the bottle on or was the bottle off?? :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

No bottle.. In Maui no place to fill the bottle! On the bottle that POS would of been devestated..

I joined a month or so after the launch... But this was actually my second screen name... I lost my original password... (and that SN sucked anyways).

In 04/05 I kindof hit it big financially... And decided it was time to fulfill that childhood dream.. And started buying exotic car magazines again... One of them was "Modified Luxury & Exotic" and there was an article about Allan's SV and a pump for the site....

Dec 23, 2004 right here, that makes today my nine year anniversary. Holy shit I've spent a ton of time here. But I love it, and honestly, made a huge difference in my life both personally and professionally.

Wow, time flies. Here's to the next nine years!

In 04/05 I kindof hit it big financially... And decided it was time to fulfill that childhood dream.. And started buying exotic car magazines again... One of them was "Modified Luxury & Exotic" and there was an article about Allan's SV and a pump for the site....

I remember that edition, I had a bunch of them, I just came across them a few months ago actually.

Class of 05

Hell, I am probably the longest standing member who has never even sat in a lambo! But I'll never keep trying to some day have my own!

Here since 2005. Site has had its ups and downs, generally depending if Allan is proLambo that year or against it. lol

The laughs over kit cars, some of the characters that stirred shit up, fake owners, photoshops, drama, fights all good fun over the years... I even managed to get banned for 30 minutes once by Romandad... hahaha

Dec 23, 2004 right here, that makes today my nine year anniversary. Holy shit I've spent a ton of time here. But I love it, and honestly, made a huge difference in my life both personally and professionally.

Wow, time flies. Here's to the next nine years!

:iamwithstupid:

Fun place. Too addicting!

We have same join date btw, lol.