Who wants to play?

LamboCARS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need to add the buttons ... but this is the latest aero kit I added: Huracan LP670-4 Sport Veloce edition

2014_huracan_sv_4.jpg

I think I love you LamboCars!

Really appreciate you like these renders, I specifically wanted to show the ADV.1 logo when people select wheels from you ... love them.

God Damn :headbang:

The lower wing suits this car perfectly.

The Huracan looks good with a relatively 'flat' rear wing, the Oakley one that follows the Aventador lines just doesn't work on it, Oakley will design a new one I've heard.

I think Lambo is watching this thread and saying... This one will be special edition #1...this #2... This will be the china edition... etc etc

I hope they don't turn out as many special editions over the years ...

Or LamboCars is actually Winky!!!! ;)

Now that would be something really special ... no?

Fontus Blue + black wheels + orange or silver calipers. Yes please.

2014_huracan_blu_fontus.jpg

fantastic configurator, Lambocars: great!

ciao

Thank you so much Albert-LP

great work!

Took some work to put together, but the framework was already there with the V12 configurator ... still lots of hours went into it, so thanks again for the thumbs up.

Love it! Would love to see a 5.2 like we did on our Aventador!

Are you referring to the 5.2SL's with the new DEATH-Bronze finish? I can do those if you like, no problem.

Are you referring to the 5.2SL's with the new DEATH-Bronze finish? I can do those if you like, no problem.

Yes! Those on a satin black Huracan SV or SL is EXACTLY how i'd spec my personal one out.

Yes! Those on a satin black Huracan SV or SL is EXACTLY how i'd spec my personal one out.

Now that would be something like these:

adv1_huracan_1.jpg

adv1_huracan_2.jpg

adv1_huracan_3.jpg

I have the above renders in 2400x1600px if you are interested...

Looks like this in the configurator:

adv_5_2_huracan.jpg

The link for you to configure yourself...

in the Lamborgini factory site now there is some configurator: there is not the Verde Itaca, just the Verde Mantis. I have to say that i prefer the Lambocars configurator...

:)

ciao

in the Lamborgini factory site now there is some configurator: there is not the Verde Itaca, just the Verde Mantis. I have to say that i prefer the Lambocars configurator...

:)

ciao

thank you so much for this comment Albert ... really made my day.

I have to admit the 'seats' view looks really good on the 'explore' page, love the fact they keep the headrest in the same shade as the sides ... I made the same render earlier.

Good to have something official now ...

Great work LamboCARS.

Damn that is hott!!!

Thanks for the support, really appreciated.

I guess with the official 'explore' online people will be using that now ... still I reached 950,000 configurations on my little attempt earlier today, not too bad.

Now that would be something like these:

adv1_huracan_1.jpg

adv1_huracan_2.jpg

adv1_huracan_3.jpg

I have the above renders in 2400x1600px if you are interested...

Looks like this in the configurator:

adv_5_2_huracan.jpg

The link for you to configure yourself...

Holy :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

I'll take one please:

n702.png

On another note, I also like your configurator better than the official one, LamboCars. Yours still has way more features that let you customize the car than the real one does, and I also like the views better (the official one almost seems kind of gimmicky with how you have to navigate around... just let me configure the damn car!).

Keep up the good work and don't lose faith in updating it if you have the time!

Thank you all for the nice comments ... and yes, I will in fact keep updating it with more 'fun' stuff.

I just changed the Blu Caelum shade in fact and added both Marrone Alcestis and Grigio Admetus as I rather like those shades.

I made a few more renders with ADV.1 wheels and published those ... check out the Marrone Alcestis look:

adv1_wheels_huracan_2.jpg

But somehow I really like this special shade, I haven't made it for the configurator yet, if you like it too let me know and I'll add it:

adv1_wheels_huracan_10.jpg

Another one, nice and clean:

adv1_wheels_huracan_7.jpg

Many thanks to Tony from ADV.1 for allowing me to play around with these amazing wheels on the new Huracan.

Hope you like them ...