How to save $75,000

Allan-Herbie

Cool! But, I thought you were going to announce that you sold it!

Are you kidding me, his FB page is off the charts right now with his new GTR fan boy following

All jokes aside, your car looks good.

doesn't hold a candle to the Diablo.......but what really does.

The red is a nice touch, Allan.

Also :offtopic: thanks for responding to me on Facebook regarding the Super Trofeo I have for sale in Lansing, MI vs shrugging it off, as I bet you receive hundreds of pointless messages daily. It will be a great accomplishment for that page to reach 1 Mill followers.

Great eye candy.

The red is a nice touch, Allan.

Also :offtopic: thanks for responding to me on Facebook regarding the Super Trofeo I have for sale in Lansing, MI vs shrugging it off, as I bet you receive hundreds of pointless messages daily. It will be a great accomplishment for that page to reach 1 Mill followers.

Great eye candy.

Thanks! Did you post the car for sale here?

I had a feeling the truck wasn't the replacement vehicle

Very nice

No it wasnt. It was more like in addition to. After seeing Sammy's truck I went and looked at the dodge's and was in need of a new truck anyway. We got that first and then I sold the S8 and picked up a 997 turbo cab and we sold her Q7 and she wanted one of these so that deal just got done and its on its way here. I just wanted to make sure jirre no knows that even as much as I like the GTS and think its a very nice car, even the wife knows the turbo is the one to have. :lol2:

No it wasnt. It was more like in addition to. After seeing Sammy's truck I went and looked at the dodge's and was in need of a new truck anyway. We got that first and then I sold the S8 and picked up a 997 turbo cab and we sold her Q7 and she wanted one of these so that deal just got done and its on its way here. I just wanted to make sure jirre no knows that even as much as I like the GTS and think its a very nice car, even the wife knows the turbo is the one to have. :lol2:

Boom Jirre..... Check Mate Bitch! :thefinger:

I have a confession. The GTS is having some sort of mechanical/electronic problem, after only 3 months... I love the car but this made me feel "fcuk it", we shall see what happens..

Congratz on the Turbo Tony!

Allan still sucks donkeyass, no matter what he does, he will always SUCK.

I have a confession. The GTS is having some sort of mechanical/electronic problem, after only 3 months... I love the car but this made me feel "fcuk it", we shall see what happens..

Perfect.....now go get a turbo !!!!! and thanks, she can't wait to get it. Should be here in a couple days. :icon_thumleft:

And the GTR still keeps on going and going and going!

So Jirre,, you should get turbo door sills for your Panamera and then you can be like Allan painting his car to look like a Nismo.. Then you'll both be even.. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

So Jirre,, you should get turbo door sills for your Panamera and then you can be like Allan painting his car to look like a Nismo.. Then you'll both be even.. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

But atleast mine will go WOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH