Formula One 2014 season

rmtn

Not much overtaking in the races so far but then the first two races with new regs will be like that.

Here or hear this interesting comparison.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

finaly a good race to watch! interesting to see all the duels between team mates !!!

props to Mercedes not to give team orders and allowing their drivers to fight for it :icon_thumleft:

2014-bahrain-grand-prix-maldonado-gutier

^I would crap my pants if I was this guy !

I agree. That was the best race in years.

I think Rosberg sucks. There is no excuse for not getting around Hamilton with help from tire strategy and safety car.

One of the most entertaining races in recent memory. Who would have thought that all the points in a race would end up in the hands of Mercedes, Force India, Red Bull, Williams, and Ferrari. Double retirement for Mac. Lewis has to be feeling pretty good about his decision to leave. Yeah, that wreck was crazy. I thought it was hillarious that Luca di Montezemolo left half way through the race and they caught him for an interview. Ferrari has some catching up to do. The interteam rivalries are exciting, that's for sure. I thought Kimi vs. Alonso was going to be the big one, but so far nothing.

No one is catching merc, this is their season to lose.

They have an advantage in that they spent far too long developing the engine in that car. Their customers did not have that advantage.

Will be interesting if McLaren do the same with their honda power plant next year.

Very disappointed in them as I think they are the only ones that could bring the fight.

The RB is a great car but flawed by the Renault reliability

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Merc are imperious.

I predict three safety cars in Monaco with how these cars are driving though.

The way Hamilton is driving, his championship to lose.

• 2 weeks later...

Another great race..

I'm debating going to Montreal for the next race, is anyone here going? Funny thing is I already have a trip planned and booked for the following weekend in Montreal and Quebec but could bump it up a week..

Nico Rosberg's turn to take this season. His father Keke Rosberg was the first Finnish f1 championship winner.

When Lewis is on it he is great to watch. When a little thing goes wrong he is a whiney little bedwetter that makes you want to throw stuff at the tv.

• 2 weeks later...
When Lewis is on it he is great to watch. When a little thing goes wrong he is a whiney little bedwetter that makes you want to throw stuff at the tv.

:iamwithstupid: This week he and Nico had identical problems, seemed like they overheated their brakes fighting each other, along with KERS problems. Nico played it cool and finished. Lewis ended up retiring. Makes me wonder whether the problems were more him not managing what was happening and then giving up, or if the car was really done for.

Crazy end to a very exciting race. Good to see Massa and Perez walk away unscathed. That was an ugly wreck on the last lap.

Nice to see a first time victor!

what a race. so sad for Lewis.

.. and Massa, and Perez.

Congrats to Daniel on his first win !

what do you guys think happened on that last lap ? was it Perez's car or Massas judgment ?

Looked like Perez was protecting his brakes and Massa was going into the corner too fast, he was really fast into the back of Perez.

And how Vettel escaped that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it was yellow flags at the end of the Q1 which destroyed their chance, but that's only lame excuse and yes, very lame performance from both teams.

Notice to all builders here: If you need somebody to build you a fence fast, do NOT take the contractor from Silverstone.

I like them immediately! Looks much better, brakes are totally too small in the pic tho. all sorts of fails in that shop but who cares. :)