Formula One 2014 season

rmtn

So many penises

Didn't think they could make them any uglier....obviously I was wrong. Any word on Schumacher's condition and prognosis?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't think they could make them any uglier....obviously I was wrong. Any word on Schumacher's condition and prognosis?

Allan mentioned that while he was in Germany, people commented that he was not going to make it.

I read an article yesterday that stated he may remain in a vegetative state for the rest of his life. All seems very speculative at this point.

The new engines sound like a Dyson vacuum cleaner, hopefully at full revs they will sound better but so far in testing not very F1 like.

Yeah that ear piercing high pitch sound is gone, hopefully they will sound better during the race or we will just get used to the new sound.

I wonder what will all the people who market their exhausts as "F1 sound" will do now :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah that ear piercing high pitch sound is gone, hopefully they will sound better during the race or we will just get used to the new sound.

I wonder what will all the people who market their exhausts as "F1 sound" will do now :icon_mrgreen:

Add the words "better than" to the start

• 1 month later...
Looks good.

The mind games start, Horner claims that Merc can win by two laps.

And most people called Lewis crazy when he announeced that he is switching.

At this point I don't really care who wins. I just hope Vettel will be far behind.

I want to see some ones cars low dildo front end to claw on lawn like one of these: 1180_big.jpg

En then just stand there on its nose, whole car and wheels on air.

FIA rules say that car has to have only one furthest front point so Lotus has unequivalent lenght front cones.

Although nobody cares about Lotus anymore.

What's the reason behind this?

I dont know does lotus f1 even exist anymore?

Like you said, no one cares about Lotus...am really curious about the "one farthest point" thing though...I don't really get it.

can't believe i woke up at 5am to watch tje live feed ...

The engine sound is awful...the broadcast did a comparition between the v10 v8 and the current v6 and that just made it worse...

interesting race all around...on to the next one!

PS - Williams cars are jawdropping :icon_super:

EDIT: WTF Ricciardo disqualified?! ( LINK ) .... hell of a start for the season !

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching Malaysia. Great to see things looking competitive, but I've been bored as hell the last two races. Don't know if it's the underwhelming noise or just the fact that it's early.

My 5 year old daughter was watching the race with me today . She watched a few races last year as well. On the second lap of the race she said, "The cars are really fast but I can't hear anything." That about sums it up.