3 GT's are better than 1! ------now it's a hat trick!!

Leadfoot

The S8 is the bomb!

I have to agree! I absolutely love the S8!! It's tuned to 670hp/679 lbs/tq right now and will run 3.1 to 60 and 10.9 in the 1/4 at 126mph. I love that I can surprise most of the cars out there off the line at a light--the expressions on the viper/POS/mustang driver's faces are priceless.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments!

You just couldn't let me out do you on it could you?

Haha! I guess I couldn't! I was on the hunt about the same time but you struck first for sure! Love your FGT also! Hope you're enjoying it!!! Drove mine about 30 more miles today--I love the torque down low and the Ford Racing Exhaust has a really nice growl to it. Though the steering is not as direct/linear as the CGT, it is still very responsive and well weighted. The FGT is a ton easier to tool around town in than the CGT however!! It definitely gets all the looks that the other exotics do, but I was surprised at Burger Fi this afternoon that I had three separate men ask me "I see its a Ford, but what is it ?!?!". That surprised me as I thought most people would know what it is.

I have to agree! I absolutely love the S8!! It's tuned to 670hp/679 lbs/tq right now and will run 3.1 to 60 and 10.9 in the 1/4 at 126mph. I love that I can surprise most of the cars out there off the line at a light--the expressions on the viper/POS/mustang driver's faces are priceless.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments!

Your collection is fantastic and I dont want to derail your new FGT thread...but if you have any pics/vids of your tuned S8 id love to see you post them. It sounds like a monster!

Haha! I guess I couldn't! I was on the hunt about the same time but you struck first for sure! Love your FGT also! Hope you're enjoying it!!! Drove mine about 30 more miles today--I love the torque down low and the Ford Racing Exhaust has a really nice growl to it. Though the steering is not as direct/linear as the CGT, it is still very responsive and well weighted. The FGT is a ton easier to tool around town in than the CGT however!! It definitely gets all the looks that the other exotics do, but I was surprised at Burger Fi this afternoon that I had three separate men ask me "I see its a Ford, but what is it ?!?!". That surprised me as I thought most people would know what it is.

Hehe! I love it - so much character, the torque is incredible, sound is immense and the whole experience so analogue in today's world of supercars that it's a true gem! The steering is pretty light and doesn't have the best feel out there but it's a minor critique as everything else is so sublime it makes little difference.

The car does get a load of attention - far more than my old LP560 and more so than any of my other cars, but that may be because there's less than 50 in the whole of the UK and that's being generous - there were only 28 official imports or something. Overall it's a load of fun. I've put on about 400 miles so far, unfortunately the car really needs a freeway to stretch it's legs - i have hardly got out of third gear here in London!

last time I had my FGT out someone asked if it was a new concept car.... it's a true american exotic....

It definitely gets all the looks that the other exotics do, but I was surprised at Burger Fi this afternoon that I had three separate men ask me "I see its a Ford, but what is it ?!?!". That surprised me as I thought most people would know what it is.

You are living the dream man!! Impeccable collection!!

LOL!! Thx! I believe I am!! But I'm still a mere speck compared to others on this board!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing collection! My OCD kicked in hard core...the 2 Porsches and the 2 Audis ( ;) ) need to be on the lifts with the Ford in the middle.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...