Another Christmas Gift of Mobility Giveaway Success!

lambo128

As most of the members here know all year I buy & get donation's of motorized chairs for the handicapped. I refurbish them and give them away at Christmas. I call it "The Gift of Mobility". I advertise and have people write in and tell me their story of why they need a chair. The letters are heartbreaking. So this year I gave away 30 motorized chairs and changed their lives in a good way.There were lots of tears....all happy ones. I have some of the giveaway on you tube this year ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr1E6HHG8FU...if anyone wants to take a look. It was a great success and is growing every year. My hope is some day I will get enough press to expand this to other states as there are thousands of people that fall through the cracks and don't qualify for a chair. There are thousands of these chairs out there that are not being used because the owners have either passed on or have gotten better....people gladly donate them all they need is someone to come and get them...Happy New Year to All LP Members.

As most of the members here know all year I buy & get donation's of motorized chairs for the handicapped. I refurbish them and give them away at Christmas. I call it "The Gift of Mobility". I advertise and have people write in and tell me their story of why they need a chair. The letters are heartbreaking. So this year I gave away 30 motorized chairs and changed their lives in a good way.There were lots of tears....all happy ones. I have some of the giveaway on you tube this year ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr1E6HHG8FU...if anyone wants to take a look. It was a great success and is growing every year. My hope is some day I will get enough press to expand this to other states as there are thousands of people that fall through the cracks and don't qualify for a chair. There are thousands of these chairs out there that are not being used because the owners have either passed on or have gotten better....people gladly donate them all they need is someone to come and get them...Happy New Year to All LP Members.

This is Robert Palmer, he is the oldest person IN THE WORLD with ostiogenises imperfecta. I have given him a motorized chair 4 years in a row as this is his life line. His father was a retired military officer. Do you believe that under our current healthcare system that he does not qualify for a motorized chair? Makes me VERY angry.

My hats off to you.

Thank you

I do not use one, even though I am an AKA person (Vietnam ), but I can not thank you enough for what you do

My hats off to you.

Thank you

I do not use one, even though I am an AKA person (Vietnam ), but I can not thank you enough for what you do

AKA = above knee amputation