FS: Limited full bodykit 50th Anniversario for Aventador

blaszek

Hi!

I've for sale original kit for Aventador 50th Anniversario. Set includes front and rear bumpers consisting of several parts. It is original set from SA Bolognese (Italy), I have two sets, but in the near future, I will have more, because factory warehouses have a slightly excess :)

The dealers has the ability to sell package like this only for owners of original 50th Anniversario when he crashes his car. It costs ~33 000 Euro, my price is about 15 000 Euro and I can send it to every corner of the world.

for those interested I have a lot of pictures,

Lucas

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Officially they can not sell, but I have exclusive rights to it.

I have a lot more new and used parts for all models.

This parts are plug&play for standard Aventador Coupe and Roadster.

Couple of photos:

post-7578-1389353694_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1389353713_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1389353721.jpg

post-7578-1389353730_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1389353738.jpg

post-7578-1389353747.jpg

Boys, this one is only showing the appearance of the object. I sold it 2 days ago as used, and it was removed from the #13 or #14, as I remember. I currently have two that are brand new, from warehouse in SA Bolognese, boxed in original Lamborghini package. I can over the weekend to go to our hangar and take pictures of the new units. If anyone is interested?

Looks good. I would list what colors are available, and if any need paint. Make sure the transaction is done through a reputable third party to alleviate any trepidations and you should have no problem selling them. Pictures of the other pieces would help also.

You must painting upper piece of front bumper, which is in green backing after delivery from factory.

We have big company in Germany, so credibility is at the highest level. Bumpers are the complete set. In factory only this parts are changed relative to basic Aventador and standard side skirts are painting in matt. Front bumper consists of 3 parts - main part and two vertical elements on the edges of the bumper :)

Guest Dereiter
Anyone?

All in carbon fibre ;)

Does your company have a branch in the USA?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

roy.k - user beddu bought from me Supertrofeo parts for Gallardo and now he is first which will receive 50th set for Aventador.

I still have it for sale, but in May, because now I'm on holiday :)