FS: Limited full bodykit 50th Anniversario for Aventador

blaszek

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reached out to the seller last month, got a quote, but the whole thing sounded fishy so I contacted AMH and Factory. If Lamborghini released ANY 50th Aventador body kits, Glen at AMH would be the first to offer to sell. So Glen tried to reach out to Lamborghini, Lamborghini confirmed NO authorized dealerships or independent shops have OEM 50th bumpers from the Factory. These are NOT OEM parts. Beware.

These are aftermarket parts.

I too asked the seller and there were several PM exchanges. He said it's all factory and new and comes with factory packaging and insisted that the pics that he posted are legit etc... So I asked him to send me pics of the factory packaging containing the parts inside to proof their authenticity and being new. Have not heard from him since...

Brothers - I do not force anyone to buy, first users will be owners sets from me and they will be able to comment on the matter :)

This is part of the supplier Lamborghini and I wrote it many times. If you want - you can buy it in dealer, I have nothing to hide and I serve a positive history of your company in Germany :)

ofcourse, approval of my sales from Lamborghini will not be positive for me, because they lose the official sales.

Anyone buying? If so, I would like to offer you a great deal on the Brooklyn Bridge! You can even pay for it with bit coins! Just don't ask NY about it. 😜👍

Brothers - I do not force anyone to buy, first users will be owners sets from me and they will be able to comment on the matter :)

This is the problem....NO BUYERS has come forth to tell the story or pictures!!?

Until someone here on LP is willing to take the risk and deal with you, we will never know. I hope roy.k will chime in later on when he receives your bumpers to confirm authenticity.

All I know is that my sources of OEM parts have tried to purchase 50th bumpers directly from Lamborghini and Lamborghini denied them and stated an original 50th car VIN is required for all 50th parts orders.

Don't know how an outside Lamborghini "supplier" company would get 3-4 sets of these bumpers and options to order more later?! Very interesting!

I have nothing to hide and I serve a positive history of your company in Germany :)

Then please answer the PM as requested.

If customers from this forum will pick they parts, I will ask they to share information for you.

ToofDoc - ofcourse, the official position of the company will always be like writing, even if you are for them the best customer.

Blaszek where in Germany are you located?

VCR if you are interested I can send someone to inspect the items in person if blaszek is open to it.

• 1 month later...
roy.k - user beddu bought from me Supertrofeo parts for Gallardo and now he is first which will receive 50th set for Aventador.

I still have it for sale, but in May, because now I'm on holiday :)

Neuburg Am Inn. First of sets will be in new owners hands and after that they praise here, I hope :)

Let's revive a somewhat old thread for fun...

So seller claims he's on vacation and that was in mid-April. It's now almost the end of May. And we have yet to hear any feedback from anyone regarding these "genuine parts". Looks like someone had decided to take a permanent vacation.

You know how sometimes things fall off the back of trucks? In this particular case they don't seem to do that anymore.

You know how sometimes things fall off the back of trucks? In this particular case they don't seem to do that anymore.

Yup. That's because there aren't any things to fall off from to begin with; and chances are, the truck doesn't exist either.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still waiting, we even took a customer deposit on this over 3 months ago. For the last month they were painting grills apparently

I'm still waiting, we even took a customer deposit on this over 3 months ago. For the last month they were painting grills apparently

See my first post in this thread, I called it one second.

Ps. I love the avatar :lol2:

• 1 month later...

Did you get the parts yet?

• 1 month later...
Nope - they told me a couple weeks back that they're in stock. I'm still waiting for pictures of said stock.

Wow!!? I hope you get your "stock"!

Hello again, after couple of months when I was on holiday and I... forgot my password to forum :shame!:

Like beddu write, we still have a problem with paint department of brand which work for Lamborghini. Brothers - please don't insinuate any scams :) deficit of this parts pulls behind it a long delay due to processing capacity factory plants and the fact that they simply can not sell this to customers. I'm still waiting and 3 people from this forum, which decided to purchase this parts, soon add a pictures with bodykit - I promise! and apologies to those who feel outraged by landslides Time :)

Lucas